Rate Your Day

Tools    

Crud so far.

picked up towards the end by Jason Voorhees.

Actually, picked up a lot by Jason. Ended up at least a
+

S’okay. Dropped a small wooden drawer on my toe a week ago, which makes my daily walk somewhat painful. Getting better though.

Water heater has gone on the fritz since yesterday. Waiting for plumber to call me back. Husband away for another week so one more thing I have to deal with by myself.

Stressful annoying day until electrician showed up & replaced circuit breaker for water heater. $300+ later, I have toasty hot water. Bliss.

It started a horrible
, but somehow 3 Nightmare on Elm Street films in a row and putting this face on and changing banner made me feel decidedly more chirpy.

Final rating:
I'll go back to both my Catwoman and my Jason setups at later points of the year, or even next. I put my touch to things on there, so they feel like they're mine. It just feels good to wear the pop culture face of my god right now.

My day is okay. Rescued a stray dog (or, rather, got it off the street by animal control) so that was very pleasing to me.

Took a look at a massive fire on the (rough) street behind my house. Arson. Felt sad for the (literally) poor people who lived in the apartment building & in the house next to it that also caught fire.

Probably best kept inside.
Cat, I understand...I'm a private person too. I rarely talk about myself at least not publicly. But in real life I never shut up

I wish I could cheer you up Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Cat, I understand...I'm a private person too. I rarely talk about myself at least not publicly. But in real life I never shut up

I wish I could cheer you up Maybe tomorrow will be better.
I don't know about tomorrow. Just aiming for getting through tonight and waking up tomorrow. Tomorrow will be tomorrow.

I only really talk to people I feel comfortable with. Otherwise it seems like I've talked but I haven't actually said much. In person it's easier to hide. I have bright haircand big eyes and I can extrovert magnificently when I have to. If left alone/to my own devices..introvert.