Films You Hate, But Everyone Else Loves

Tools    

Star Wars episode 2

I was disappointed to say the least with episode 1. Episode 2 ended it for me.

I get confused with the series, is Episode 2: Attack of the Clones? If so, I don't think everyone loves that film...
Yes, Attack of the Clones, and in my experience plenty of people love it and won't hear a bad word about it. Sad but true.

For me, Skyfall was an absolute calamity - the only Bond movie I've turned off during the second viewing.

Everybody went on saying how good it was but in reality definitely meant how bad it was.

^ You are in a minority there about Skyfall.

Yes, Attack of the Clones, and in my experience plenty of people love it and won't hear a bad word about it. Sad but true.
I've only really heard people not liking it. I've seen Revenge of the Sith been the one fans are most happy with out of those three films.

For me, Skyfall was an absolute calamity - the only Bond movie I've turned off during the second viewing.

Everybody went on saying how good it was but in reality definitely meant how bad it was.
Skyfall was woeful. Even the first watch for me was yuck!

Mean Girls- worst movie ever!

Spider-Man (2002)- I think it's ok, but the sequels are much better.

X-Men First Class- Like Spider-Man, except the previous X-Men movies (not counting Origins) are much better.

Batman Begins- snooze fest with choppy fight scenes

Harry Potter- An absolute snooze fest!

Rocky Horror Picture Show- There are much better musicals and this isn't one!

The Karate Kid remake

Napoleon Dynamite
I can understand the rest... But Batman Begins was masterclass. But i guess that is why you posted it here!

What didn't you like about it hell storm2004?
Anything and everything about Skyfall. Coupled with the fact that i had the Bourne Legacy a few before Skyfall. Now that had left a very bad after taste!

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Avengers. I dont hate this film, but it's rated above an 8.0 on IMDB and that makes me angry. This is an average film. The plot is lame, the script is poor, the cinematography is generic, the acting is meh. It's a good popcorn flick but nothing more than that.

Batman Begins-The first hour is great, the rest not so much. Gotham City rips off of Blade Runner too much in this one, the action sequences are lame and unrealistic, and the acting especially by Katie Holmes is attrocious. This is an okay film, but heavily overrated though.

Holy Motors-the definition of pretentious and self indulgent. The acting and directing is fine, but there's 0 plot. There's no plot,no meaning,no symbolism. This isn't a film in my eyes, rather an excercise in tedium.

Jerry Mcguire-This movie is complete crap. It's so generic,cliche and stale. It's awful.

Jaws-this film has shown it's age. Yes maybe once it was amazing, but now it's just dull and heavily overrated.

The Avengers. I dont hate this film, but it's rated above an 8.0 on IMDB and that makes me angry. This is an average film. The plot is lame, the script is poor, the cinematography is generic, the acting is meh. It's a good popcorn flick but nothing more than that.

Batman Begins-The first hour is great, the rest not so much. Gotham City rips off of Blade Runner too much in this one, the action sequences are lame and unrealistic, and the acting especially by Katie Holmes is attrocious. This is an okay film, but heavily overrated though.

Holy Motors-the definition of pretentious and self indulgent. The acting and directing is fine, but there's 0 plot. There's no plot,no meaning,no symbolism. This isn't a film in my eyes, rather an excercise in tedium.

Jerry Mcguire-This movie is complete crap. It's so generic,cliche and stale. It's awful.

Jaws-this film has shown it's age. Yes maybe once it was amazing, but now it's just dull and heavily overrated.
The Avengers will come down. Over the years i have seen many films which have started off with a great rating and then fallen off. A quick glance says 500,000+ votes and 8.2 rating. That would take some time. But I did not like that film.

Batman Begins - For me its the best of all the three! So can agree with you on this one.

Jaws - Maybe yeah. With action horror delving into new age CGI, scary scenes can be done in a whole new way. Imagine Jaws coming out in 2012 or something. It would have been a nightmare for kids. Maybe in 3D.

Jerry Maguire - A normal movie.

Holy Motors, i am yet to watch!

Jaws - Maybe yeah. With action horror delving into new age CGI, scary scenes can be done in a whole new way. Imagine Jaws coming out in 2012 or something. It would have been a nightmare for kids. Maybe in 3D.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Slumdog Millionaire. This movie is the definition of average in my eyes. It's not bad, but no way in 7 hells does it deserve all the Oscars it had received. This is the definition of a cookie cutter film.

Seventh Seal.

The Avengers. It's a good popcorn flick but nothing more than that.[/IMG]

[IMG]Jaws-this film has shown it's age. Yes maybe once it was amazing, but now it's just dull and heavily overrated.

Spielberg's film was a nightmare for adults.