Just Go With It

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
He was good but now he just carelessly does it for big fat checks.
i thought that said 'big fat chicks' at first.

which would have made Adam Sandler vastly more interesting to me.

I remember when Sandler did funny movies. He's had a string of bad movies lately.
Really? I don't.

BTW, don't watch Funny Guys. However, if you actually thought it might be good, maybe you deserve too.

Really? I don't.

BTW, don't watch Funny Guys. However, if you actually thought it might be good, maybe you deserve too.
You dont even know the title of the film its Funny People. HK you hate pretty much everything. I didnt think Funny People was that bad. Im not a huge fan of Sandler but Funny People is better then films like Never Been Kissed.

I'm a pretty big fan of Adam Sandler across the board. I'd say that JUST GO WITH IT is my fav film of his since 50 First Dates (which is tied with Happy Gilmore for my favorite).

Sandler films tend to be very strong when it comes to supporting characters. Brooklyn Decker and Jennifer Aniston make for excellent eye candy and are both pretty hilarious in the film. The kids are hysterical - full of hilarious quotes. And my favorite character of all is by far "Dolph Lundgren" played by Nick Swardson. I hope he uses more of Swardson in future films.

Awesome clip of Swardson in the film: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1372281163487

What'd you guys think?

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
I didn't take the time to check this one out. Mostly because I prefer Sandler back in the "Happy Gilmore"/"Billy Madison" days. His recent flicks, like "50 First Dates" and "Click" were run-of-the-mill comedies that were just so-so for me.

Plus, I think Jennifer Aniston is boring.

I'll check out the Nick Swardson clip, but I don't think I'll be watching this movie.