It's Friday: What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Hey, when was the last time you overhauled a website, while cycling 20 miles?

[does that library have a sauna by the way? ]

mini car show..called miniq...compiling notes and doing interviews for another possible article publication

two day event which lasts all day...and run by rob's mini car club

The Adventure Starts Here!
Originally Posted by Golgot
Hey, when was the last time you overhauled a website, while cycling 20 miles?

[does that library have a sauna by the way? ]
Well, if you have one of those older model computers, you might have to pedal a little faster to get that hamster wheel churning and that hard drive working.

I think this library has just about everything else BUT a sauna. All that steam wouldn't be good for the books....

Originally Posted by Yoda
Never have. I'm such a slacker.
There are implants for that

I was thinking more something like this + this

But you've gone and sullied it now

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm sorry, but when you put those two pictures together, you definitely did a little sullying of your own, dude. I mean, doggy goggles? Please.

Oh, that's just the web multiplying the sully. It'll do that

I feel i've played with you cruelly tho. Here, have a cat to make up for it <--- cliiiick

[This is all because of the coffee you understand. Those damn monday-coffees ]

Originally Posted by Henry The Kid
I feel really inadequate putting my posts up now that the button says "Here we go." Can we have a special button for those of us who are unexcitable, like "Another painful outpouring of meaningless thoughts"?
I like those little changes, Ok, "Another painful out pouring of meaningless thoughts."

Originally Posted by Lockheed Martin
I have a slot at the Comedy Box in Bristol tonight. If anyone's coming, I'm the dishevelled one who tells jokes about Iambic Pentameter on council estates.
Hope it goes well

history *is* moralizing
avoiding the football fans from Germany and Argentina...

Got a taping in a couple hours. Then I hope to come back home and crash for a few hours before picking a friend up to see Superman Returns tonight.

Not sure about the rest of the weekend. Hopefully bike a bit and sleep a lot, as I've gotten a little behind on the first, and outrageously behind on the second.