The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
What's Kool Aid? That's snakebite (blackcurrent, beer and cider)

What's Kool-Aid? Are you kidding me?

Snakebite sounds dangerous!!!

Seriously, never heard of Kool-Aid....

Yeah, you need a license to sell Snakebite (i think) but most places round Uni have one since it's like the official student drink here.

I thought I would share some of my dodgey pictures from Göteborg, Sweden. Just got back yesterday. The picture quality ain't great...the lighting especially. But it's a beautiful place, great food, amazing people (don't take Piddy as an example), so easy to get around....please go to Sweden. You're crazy not to.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	SW Another boat!.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	5495   Click image for larger version

Name:	SW Harbour.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	5496   Click image for larger version

Name:	SW Canal III.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	5497   Click image for larger version

Name:	SW Boaties.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	5498   Click image for larger version

Name:	SW Grrr.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	5499  

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Seriously, never heard of Kool-Aid....

Originally Posted by Ophelia
amazing people (don't take Piddy as an example)
We are all Swedish... in the dark.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Pfft... Sweden... Been there, done that...

And since the rep system is gone I guess I have to give Ophelia credit for the nice pics in public.

I think your choice of motives is really cool. Gothenburg is a city with an old shipyard, port and labour tradition. I think it shows in the pics.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last

We are all Swedish... in the dark.
Didn't you just go and make everyone feel special.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Pfft... Sweden... Been there, done that...

And since the rep system is gone I guess I have to give Ophelia credit for the nice pics in public.

I think your choice of motives is really cool. Gothenburg is a city with an old shipyard, port and labour tradition. I think it shows in the pics.
Hey, thanks, that is cool. Hmmm, I have more harbour pics, but I just figured I would bore the hell out of everyone. The harbour is beautiful, old worn out boats beside the gleaming modern opera house...a good contrast between the past and future.

Arresting your development
Didn't you just go and make everyone feel special.
...or like chocolate.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I thought I would share some of my dodgey pictures from Göteborg, Sweden.
lovely photos (not grainy ) thanks for sharing them...

was Sweden just a pleasure trip for you then?

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
lovely photos (not grainy ) thanks for sharing them...

was Sweden just a pleasure trip for you then?
Thank you and no problem. Yes, complete pleasure, even the snow, the minus degrees was pleasure.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Ophelia, those pics are fantastic. Someone oughtta paint a couple of those. I like the little bits of color in the harbor one. The one of the statue... that is a knife in his hand, right? Glad to hear you had a great time.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Ophelia, those pics are fantastic. Someone oughtta paint a couple of those. I like the little bits of color in the harbor one. The one of the statue... that is a knife in his hand, right? Glad to hear you had a great time.
Reality is too great a concept for me to paint.

Thanks for the compliments.

Yes, its a knife...my sister and I called them 'the lovers'....frustration takes over.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
...or like chocolate.
Well...part of me went gooey when I read it....?

Originally Posted by nebbit
Great pictures Ophelia
Thanks very much Nebbs, glad you like.

hmm did that work? oh well dats me w/e the case.
and thanx adidasss my sister thankyou as well helped her with her nex site... and ash thank you as well BTW I am wearing clothes!!