The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Better than the labret tar pits

badumtish

Unregistered Illegal User

First Birthday drink, Vodka Coke and Apple Sidekick I love this pic that the Sidekick has seperated at the bottom

My cake

One was Blue and one were Red

Eating some cake

The birthday boy himself haha
How old do you have to be to attach sparkles on your cake instead of candles ? Not enough space for all the candles i am thinking ...lol

Happy Birthday Mate

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

Cake looks nice n3wt

Very serious Ludie

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Here's one from earlier this year. That's me, of course, with my son:

"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
its been a while so i have lots o pictures!

its me on the right btw for those who don't remember

this is my bf and I of over a year, i love him a lot...

this is me and my sis at our cousins wedding

this was me on halloween, i was a glowstick/radioactive zena warrior, the picture is horizontal though when it's supposed to be vertical

it took forever to put on, i'm wearing tights btw and it looked like my skin which made the costume awesome because it was floating glowsticks!

flash ruins my costume haha

please note the yoda shirt in this one

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
How old do you have to be to attach sparkles on your cake instead of candles ? Not enough space for all the candles i am thinking ...lol

Happy Birthday Mate
Im to hardcore for candles, I need fireworks in my cake!

Cheers mate

Almost feel asleep against the hallway wall this morning, heh - I would never have posted this in the past, but I am too old to be shy anymore.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	mediaa.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	6940