The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Well by lame I meant cool.

You ready? You look ready.
I know this is a crappy photo, but I was tired and didn't feel like getting my digital camera out.

Bought the suit today. I would have been wearing a tie, but I couldn't figure out how to tie it. Even with help from the Internet. The next time I wear it, though, I'll get some better photos. It's actually not a solid color.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I know this is a crappy photo, but I was tired and didn't feel like getting my digital camera out.

You are gorgeous in any picture

Nice to see you back nice pictures

Ditto....

EM.... you and hubby look great together... is that a tattoo on your back.... curious people want to know...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

Bought the suit today. I would have been wearing a tie, but I couldn't figure out how to tie it. Even with help from the Internet. The next time I wear it, though, I'll get some better photos. It's actually not a solid color.
its nice to see you clothed.

har de har.

A system of cells interlinked
A couple pics from my 37th birthday party...

Yeah, time for the Depends to come out...bastids!

Yes, that is a tiara I am wearing...don't ask...

My lady, LT (LTIZZY on MoFo)

It was...quite an evening, and I spent the next morning attempting to call china, using my toilet as a phone...

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
since my mofos are like my family and i love this tattoo (one of 4--no pics of those yet), i will explain it.

this is a sankofa which means to ''return and get it''.. its a symbol of importance of learning from the past from West Africa. i hated the feet so it kinda looks like a swan. i added a green eye and a single tear to represent i am tired of crying. i was going thru an extremely rough patch and i wanted to make a huge change in my life. just to show the varities of this symbol, here is another version of it. another forum i post on this girl who has this version-i didnt want to take her idea..

ok now tell me what u think honestly. it won't hurt my feelings at all. as for the other 3, i will take pics soon