Best spoofs of all time?

Tools    

They spoofed me into thinking Moulin Rouge was a good movie and I should have gone an seen it. Man where they wrong.

ROBBIN HOOD MEn in tights..... if that counts i mean hey they did lay down nice diss on kevin cosnar for not attempting to use use an english accent

Originally Posted by undercoverlover

Anyone mentioned Dracula: Dead and loving it
This film had me cracking up, where he can't get the mind control to work properly, when he bites her neck then sucks the bloody through a straw and definately i love the part where his shadow moves differently to him.
I liked how when ever a vampire was staked there was a tremendous amount of fake blood. like the amount you would expect to come from a cow which you just stuck a grenade into

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Originally Posted by Mr. Blue
I liked how when ever a vampire was staked there was a tremendous amount of fake blood. like the amount you would expect to come from a cow which you just stuck a grenade into

lol, nice visual

ive not seen it but i heard 'I know what you screamed last friday the 13th' was pretty funny

hi ive been searching for a film that can rival kung pow in how much it made my ribs hurt! after browsing most forums all i seem to come across is austin powers trilogies and so on and so on ....... so could any of you suggest a film to rival kung pow ( i daubt it ) lol

The best spoofs of all time:

5. Naked Gun(with Leslie Nielson playing a comical character....while...ehhh.....see it for yourself)
4. Hot Shots/Hot Shots Part Duex(very, very funny)
3. Spy Hard(with Leslie Nielson as a James Bond-type character with tons of jokes making fun of secret agent films)
2. Scary Movie(plenty of horror movie jokes, and sick stuff too that will make you smile still)
1.5 kUNG POW:ENTER THE FIST!!(awesome parody of all those fav kung fu classics. Directed and Starring Steven Oederek. If you haven't seen this then, you better now....cauz you dont know what your missing. lol)
1.SPACEBALLS <-------(Pokes fun at Star Wars films, Star Trek films, and all those space odyssey ones. Very cool and has a great cast as well!)

I need help finding an old movie that I saw with my dad when I was a kid. My father has passed away so I'm unable to ask him and I really want to own the movie. I have bought what I thought was the right movie, "Murder by Death", but it was not the one. It did have the same premise though. I remember that it had all the great detectives in it, including Charlie Chan, and I think it might have been made in 1950's or 1960's but I'm not 100% sure about that. The only other thing I remember is that it had a man it who didn't have a tounge. Who could forget that. LOL

Well, I hope someone can help.

Thanks.

All 3 Scary Movies
First two naked guns.
Dracula: Dead and Lovng IT.

The People's Republic of Clogher

This Is Spinal Tap

"Spoof????" say Saxon.

The award for best sppf of all time definitly goes to

Appy-polly-loggies
Originally Posted by MOVIE_bug
The best spoofs of all time:

5. Naked Gun(with Leslie Nielson playing a comical character....while...ehhh.....see it for yourself)
4. Hot Shots/Hot Shots Part Duex(very, very funny)
3. Spy Hard(with Leslie Nielson as a James Bond-type character with tons of jokes making fun of secret agent films)
2. Scary Movie(plenty of horror movie jokes, and sick stuff too that will make you smile still)
1.5 kUNG POW:ENTER THE FIST!!(awesome parody of all those fav kung fu classics. Directed and Starring Steven Oederek. If you haven't seen this then, you better now....cauz you dont know what your missing. lol)
1.SPACEBALLS <-------(Pokes fun at Star Wars films, Star Trek films, and all those space odyssey ones. Very cool and has a great cast as well!)
Couldnt Have put it any better than that! Except I would put one more down
Dont Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood!

Contender
Originally Posted by filmfreak
Im glad you mentioned Top Secret, Holden. It is a seriously under rated movie, mainly because Val Kilmer is in it I think.

I love the underwater fight which is extremely well done and will always remember the line, "Your flaming hog balls sir!"
That is definitely the best spoof of all time. There's no competition. My favourite line: "It's allright, I know a little German... he's sitting over there."

Originally Posted by Contender
That is definitely the best spoof of all time. There's no competition. My favourite line: "It's allright, I know a little German... he's sitting over there."
Yeah, your right, that was good too. I liked the scene of the librarian with the magnifying glass and his gigantic eye.

Appy-polly-loggies
hells yeah top secret!

Don't care too much for spoofs, especially the crap they make these days, but I've always been a fan of Spaceballs. Classic.

Originally Posted by Yoda
One of my favorites...

As a pure spoof, ^THAT^ gets my vote!