Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

I think he means he wasn't afraid, since there's been this whole thing with Trump protesters, you know, punching people.

This part was my "favorite":

“What do you like about Donald Trump?” he asked.

“Everything,” said the man in the sunglasses, who later refused to give his name.

When the protester mentioned the Second Amendment, Mr. Cruz said he had defended gun rights in front of the Supreme Court. The man appeared unimpressed.

When he mentioned immigration, Mr. Cruz was ready with a bit of opposition research.

“May I ask you something?” the Texas senator said. “Out of all the candidates, name one who had a million-dollar judgment against them for hiring illegal immigrants. Name one. Donald Trump.”

“Self-funding,” the man replied.

“O.K.,” Mr. Cruz said, “so you like rich people who buy politicians?”
Or this:

“If I were Donald Trump, I wouldn’t have come over and talked to you,” he said. “You know what I would have done? I would have told the folks over there, ‘Go over and punch those guys in the face.’ That’s what Donald does to protesters.”

The catcalls of “Lyin’ Ted!” returned.

“O.K., stop,” Mr. Cruz said. “What word did I say was a lie?”

“About Donald telling people to punch people,” the man said.
This sounds made up, but I've had several conversations with Trump supporters that were almost exactly like this. Contradict one thing, suddenly the reason changes. Point out he said something, they say he didn't say it, even though we have him on video. And so on.

We've yet to hit bottom with this dreck, apparently.

His idiocy is chilling. After making a complete ass out of himself with Obamas citizenship, hes saying something more outlandish now?

They're both sleaze balls. Listen to this. Look at him. Is it possible for Ted Cruz to even look sincere? What a hilarious rant. And what he says Donald Trump said about having venereal disease on the Howard Stern show is a lie. It has been fact checked as false. So they are both dirt bags who lie as easily as a dog wagging his tail.

Contradict one thing, suddenly the reason changes. Point out he said something, they say he didn't say it, even though we have him on video. And so on.
If I'm running for anything, I wouldn't want those kinds of people backing me, but if I have those people backing me, odds are I'm the same and would lack the self-awareness to notice or care.

They're both sleaze balls. Listen to this. Look at him. Is it possible for Ted Cruz to even look sincere?
Originally Posted by Ted Cruz
You know what? I've been blessed to be surrounded by strong women my entire life.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I think Ted's wife smiles thinking "How/why did I marry this guy?"

Carly looks like she regrets the VP.

Cruz meanwhile is pausing at this moment to ask their daughters what they want for Christmas. He speaks a few words, pauses, squints eyebrows, takes a deep breath, makes a sarcastic smile, and says how they'll be punished for _______

For all the things I don't like about Ted Cruz, it's nuts to pretend he's in the same league as Trump, either in decorum or dishonesty. Trump's in a league of his own.

Looks like Trump'll win big in Indiana. Cruz needs a very good result in California to keep him under a majority, which is a long shot.

You'll see some obligatory party backing after this, but almost everyone in a losable Congressional race has already started to distance themselves. Trump's going to be down ballot poison, so all that can be done now is to fashion and electoral tourniquet by letting as many people as possible know that most of the party wants nothing to do with him.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I can see Trump beating Hillary... The Democrats might regret not going with the will of the people with Hillary. The DNC had the entire thing rigged from the beginning, not to mention rule changes the minute Bernie won by 23% in NH. And winning every single coin toss in the first contest, Iowa. I guess the good news is Bernie does great with Democrats under 50 (and Independents) years of age, and the baby-boomers are going to pass away in droves.

I can see Trump beating Hillary... The Democrats might regret not going with the will of the people with Hillary. The DNC had the entire thing rigged from the beginning, not to mention rule changes the minute Bernie won by 23% in NH. And winning every single coin toss in the first contest, Iowa. I guess the good news is Bernie does great with Democrats under 50 (and Independents) years of age, and the baby-boomers are going to pass away in droves.
Sure your not pro Cruz? The amount of candidates saying, "sure we got our keester kicked but we are what the people truly want", is astounding.

It's clearly going to be Trump vs Clinton now.

Wonder who Trump will pick as his running mate? Has there been any rumours about that? I know Julian Castro has been frequently brought up as Hilary's running mate.