2013 MoFo Fantasy Football Trading Block

Tools    

Either I'm on crack, or I already made a deal just like that earlier in the week.

I'm not open to trading now. Unless I start falling flat on my face of course, but I think I got a piece of fierce business.

^^^^^^^^^^ Even though my post was the last one in this thread, for the record, its been a looooooooong dang time since I posted that. Were talking months! Anyway Ive been in talks for a top tier player, and hopefully a good resolution comes today.

Just wanted to say on record that me nor PW Chris were trading due to Petersons recent tragedy. We were talking a trade before that all developed. I wanted the #1 overall in the draft guy, and he needed depth. If I didnt have Antonio Gates theres no way I wouldve traded Graham.

If Doug Martin doesnt get it together tomorrow vs the weak Philly run D, then his ass will be on pine, and Pierre Thomas will get the slot. So there Muscle Hamster! hmph

I'd make sure, to be safe. The trade review always begins the day after a trade is accepted (for obvious reasons), and it's been this way literally the entire time this league has existed, but it still catches someone off guard every year.

Ooooooh crap. Next week is the Saints Bye week! I dont know if PW knew that one. Ill send him another pm and see if he wants to still do this.

Still waiting to hear back from Chris PW. I sent a PM saying I would go along with whatever he decides.

Just heard back from PW and hes fine with everything. So I guess its all good in the hood.

This may seem a strange unnecessary swap, but my RB depth might have been illusionary. Doug Martins underperformed horribly fantasy points wise, Joique Bell & Pierre Thomas #'s run hot or cold, Bilal's NYJs starter though Goodson & Ivory nip at his heels, and LeVeon Bells played one game.

Jimmy Grahams putting up Megatron level numbers, and consistently. After the Bye I think he will stay strong. Outperform All Day by seasons end? I dont think so, but Grahams right now averaging 22.76 points a game to APs 21.20. I dont think either of us will be hurt by this swap.

Ill miss that cool Brees to Graham connector, but then I remember who I got. The best running back in the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

Offering Petey Ryan Fitzpatrick for Josh Freeman. Next week Brees is on his Bye, and Vikes have a nicer matchup than Titans.

^^^^ Upped my ante to Ryan Fitzpatrick & Nate Washington for Josh Freeman. Waited at least a full 24 hrs, no response whatsoever, and I sent an email even. I cancelled it. Figured he was seeing if Freeman wasnt starting sunday and if not he wouldve accepted it quick.

So, a potentially interesting trade offer to all of you high-flying teams: Randall Cobb. Looks like he'll miss most of the fantasy regular season, but should be available late and in the playoffs. Since this is head-to-head, that makes him a huge potential x-factor for any team that's cruising to a playoff berth already and wants to field the best possible team in the postseason.

My team, on the other hand, needs to win now just to get in. So if someone's looking to solidify their playoff roster, lemme know, because he might be able to get got.

I would be interested in Cobb. Youre RB flush though and thats where Im flush at. We will continue this in PM land sir.

GAH! I just looked at your roster again and cant find a fit. Dammit Yoda of all times why'd you have to finally be so non-RB needy!

Yeah, if anything, it'd make sense for me to deal an RB, especially with MJD looking good again and the Jacksonville offense really opening up with Blackmon back. Maybe Cobb and an RB, for a top WR or something, then.