Give me three films about....

Tools    

...three movies about racing cars (that aren't in the Fast & Furious franchise)...
Grand Prix
Le Mans
Greased Lightning

Give me three films that adapt Shakespeare to a different setting/time period...
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Tempest (1982)
Romeo + Juliet
10 Things I Hate About You

three movies with trees being cut down

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrels
Triangle Of Sadness
The Wrestler

Where someone actually gets hanged...

The Assassination Of Richard Nixon
The Killer
Death Becomes Her

Where the interrogation gets out of hand

Dungeons and Dragons
Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves
Mazes and Monsters

board games

Groundhog day
The Hours
Letters From Iwo Jima

Where the spirit/ghost turns out to be good
Who got hung in Groundhog Day or are you not talking about the Bill Murray movie?

Who got hung in Groundhog Day or are you not talking about the Bill Murray movie?
The question wasn't hung, it was suicide in any fashion. Oh, wait, I see. Somebody tell Gideon if he wants to play this game he has to unblock me. If he doesn't want to unblock me he can't play the game.

He mentions it in passing in the diner scene but they don't show it. His onscreen deaths were truck crash/explosion, jumping off a building, electrocution with a toaster and getting hit by a truck.

He mentions it in passing in the diner scene but they don't show it. His onscreen deaths were truck crash/explosion, jumping off a building, electrocution with a toaster and getting hit by a truck.
That's not the problem. The issue is I answered the trio for movies with hangings. From Beyond's answer of Groundhog Day was not in reference to hanging but to the next subject.