Prince of Persia

Tools    

the game was nice hope the movie will too

My friend is working on this movie. Their currently in Morocco filming some tight parkour chases. i mean...I'm sure i wouldnt know!
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Do I look crazy????
I really like the games, it seems like it might be somewhat difficult to put it in a movie, but I also really like Jake G. and Ben Kingsley, so I'm for it and really hope it turns out. It could be amazing!

This sucks... I thought it would be based off the video game, not just some Disney movie -- then again it does look good.

A system of cells interlinked
It IS based on the game. Says so right in the plot summary in the first post.

Here, I'll repost it.

Plot Summary: Movie based on the video game - set in medieval Persia, Earth's mightiest and most mysterious kingdom, where a king and his son defeat the powerful Maharajah and kidnap his daughter, looting his palace of priceless treasure, including an extravagant hourglass, and a mysterious dagger.

It IS based on the game. Says so right in the plot summary in the first post.

Here, I'll repost it.

Plot Summary: Movie based on the video game - set in medieval Persia, Earth's mightiest and most mysterious kingdom, where a king and his son defeat the powerful Maharajah and kidnap his daughter, looting his palace of priceless treasure, including an extravagant hourglass, and a mysterious dagger.

Well, in that case -- cheers to the move, I really want to see this.

Disney has decided to move the release of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time from June 19th, 2009 next summer to one year later on May 28th, 2010. The original release date next summer was the same day as Sony's biblical comedy Year One and one week before Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. Shifting the release to May 28th now sets the film up for release on Memorial Day weekend, which Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull used to its advantage this year. However, it will now contend with Shrek Goes Fourth, that opens one week earlier, and Marvel's Thor, which opens one week later. No details have been released yet on why the film was pushed back. Is this a smart move?

Prince of Persia is being produced by powerhouse producer Jerry Bruckheimer, directed by Donnie Brasco, Mona Lisa Smile and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire helmer Mike Newell, and written by both Jeffrey Nachmanoff (The Day After Tomorrow) and one of the game's creators, Jordan Mechner. The film was scheduled to start shooting in July in both Morocco and England, however we don't know if this actually happened or not. Prince of Persia stars Jake Gyllenhaal, Gemma Arterton, Ben Kingsley, and Alfred Molina.
Source: First Showing.net

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Awsome really enjoyed the games this hopefully will be awosme!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I didn't know Destiny was in this movie!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

My life isn't written very well.
Wait! Marvel's Thor!...?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

My life isn't written very well.
Uh...32 seconds into the video you get to see the ripped Jake Gyllenhall...Gylleyhall...Donnie Darko guy.

Uh...32 seconds into the video you get to see the ripped Jake Gyllenhall...Gylleyhall...Donnie Darko guy.

Now see.... 'ya made me go look....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

BTW... I do believe I will be checking this out on the big screen...