The Top of the Bleeping Obstacle: MoFo Top 100 War Movies Prelims!

→ in
Tools    

Are you going to be hardcore on the exact timing? What I mean is is there an exact minute for the deadline like 11:59 PST July 26th? Or?

The 26th is the last day, which means it's actually "closed" on the 27th. Considering that midnight changes depending on location, I'll get around to closing it at around 8:00 on Thursday. By that point the coffee will have settled some. After that, I'll message whichever users I didn't tally yet and who have an ineligible nom, letting them know there needs to be a change. In that event, Yoda will fix it.

The 26th is the last day, which means it's actually "closed" on the 27th. Considering that midnight changes depending on location, I'll get around to closing it at around 8:00 on Thursday. By that point the coffee will have settled some. After that, I'll message whichever users I didn't tally yet and who have an ineligible nom, letting them know there needs to be a change. In that event, Yoda will fix it.
Thanks.

Submitted, only did 10 movies, I don't watch a lot of war movies really but plenty to make a good list of 10. Hopefully this countdown does well.

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

Submitted, only did 10 movies, I don't watch a lot of war movies really but plenty to make a good list of 10. Hopefully this countdown does well.
I think we'll have fun, I know I'm having a blast.

I just got back home from Oppenheimer. It's a very personal commentary that focuses on Oppenheimer's relationships with a plethora of minor characters, whose development relies on their experiences with Oppenheimer more the the minor characters of The Godfather. Cillian Murphy's acting is some of the best I've ever seen.

And it's not eligible on any of the three websites. Yet.

If anyone plans to see this before the final day, try to get it tagged as a war movie, or I can't count it. I guess it makes sense not to tag it as that, as science was the major theme. But war was a huge theme, too. So if The Imitation Game is eligible, then this should reasonably be.

Okay list submitted. I've...enlisted.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Don't think I'll be finished in time. So many choices.

And here I am chillin' with my Shaman King.
Invite Florence Pu Pu face over for a netflix n chill.