Who Investigates Your Death?

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
I would have Columbo.

He'd never let me down. He'd wave his finger and return saying 'just one more thing' at every given chance. Ah, the Columbo way.

What about you?

I’ll take Raymond Burr’s Perry Mason any day of the week. Not only would he unmask the real killer, he’d make them weep like a schoolgirl.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The End Has Come
It would have to be Gil Grissom

A system of cells interlinked

After tossing a few rocks at some bottles, Agent Cooper would grab a cup of black coffee and get to work.

Sometimes my arms bend back.

Lets put a smile on that block
His a Doctor...and a Detective...and he plays the Clarinet!

Fantastic Blib. I really like that show. I wonder when a new series is coming out in the uk.

The People's Republic of Clogher
It's gotta be:

I find it slightly odd that Scooby Doo hasn't been mentioned.

The End Has Come
Originally Posted by MinionTV
I find it slightly odd that Scooby Doo hasn't been mentioned.
The Scooby-Doo gang doesn't deal with murders.

But if a paranormal entity starts to terrorize me or my theme park they will be the ones I would hire.

I am having a nervous breakdance

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

history *is* moralizing
Attached Images

Cos my death is going to be beyond the realms of this world...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	mulderscully04.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	4711