DVDs you bought which you no longer own

Tools    

"OK, help me out. Tell me I'm not the only guy in the world who's done this. How much money have you wasted on DVDs that you later realized you didn't really like and didn't want anymore? What are they?"

Yup i sold alot of dvds

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I have too. But i've also picked up quite a few that people thought were junk. Such as Dimentia 13 and The Birds.

Sure, I've sold DVDs. Can hardly remember which ones. Enemy at the Gates, got rid of that one for sure. And Drop Dead Gorgeous, dumped that. I dunno, plenty of others.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I used to be into extremly chessy horror films. That was until I bought The Toxic Avenger. That movie changed my life. It was like hitting rock bottom. Like a crack head waking up in the gutter and saying to him or herself, "What have I been doing with my life?" It was then that I decided to sell the Avenger and the rest of them, which I'm too embarrased to admit to having.

Resident Metro-Sexual
It was then that I decided to sell the Avenger and the rest of them
NOOOOO

PimpDaShizzle, you will someday realize your wrongs in selling all those precious movies. I to someday will have a big collection of "bad" horror movies but i would never sell them. There is just to much entertainment value that comes with them.

yeah i had alot of crap movies that i am embarressed to say i even spent money but they are gone now.
i had Austin Powers3, Mr. Deeds, Friday After next, resident evil.
im not saying that these movies arent alright at times but i dont think any of them are worth buying im and angry that i spent money on them.

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
yeah i had alot of crap movies that i am embarressed to say i even spent money but they are gone now.
i had Austin Powers3, Mr. Deeds, Friday After next, resident evil.
im not saying that these movies arent alright at times but i dont think any of them are worth buying im and angry that i spent money on them.
i backed up my dvds before i sold em

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
Thats a smart move. i would do that if i knew how.
just buy a dvd burning drive and get a dvd burning software and some blank disc. It will probably cost alot, but its well worth it.

The Satchel Snatcher's on the loose
I've got over 150 dvd's, and i wouldn't sell any part of my collection.

The Satchel Snatcher's on the loose
I understand though, my roomate also has at least 150 dvd's in his collection, but he's also part of a club, so he gets all kinds of crap free per month or whatever.

i've bought most if not all of mine as is, and most of them are sale items, i haven 't got one that i don't like.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Does anyone want to buy Hulk? I'll swap it for a box of matches.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
My brother baught me the Travolata classic "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble". Anyone want to trade it for some of their lunch?

Randomly visiting for now
I got given "best in Show" which was funny for about 5 seconds, I'd be willing to trade it for some magic beans!

I have a few B grade action movies that a friend gave me for my birthday, I would never get rid of them because he really thought i would like them.

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
I got given "best in Show" which was funny for about 5 seconds, I'd be willing to trade it for some magic beans!
I like Best In Show. Would some baked beans do?

Originally Posted by nebbit
I have a few B grade action movies that a friend gave me for my birthday, I would never get rid of them because he really thought i would like them.
They wouldn't be a box set of 5-ish straight-to-video bombers (one has to star Dolph Lundgran) would they?

If so, I got some at Christmas - they ended up in a jumble sale.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
They wouldn't be a box set of 5-ish straight-to-video bombers (one has to star Dolph Lundgran) would they?
No, they are

SHARKYS MACHINE
THE PRESIDIO

Originally Posted by nebbit
No, they are

SHARKYS MACHINE
THE PRESIDIO

Wow, they're almost proper movies.

I couldn't tell you what mine were, hadn't heard of any.