The Official WWE Wrestling Thread. All Things Pro Wrestling.

Tools    

I have a very bad feeling about Goldberg coming back to the WWE now. I think theyre gonna do with him with how they used Kurt Angle that one time. Angle did the job for Russef. Thinking Goldbergs gonna put over Brock (or whoever) and thatll be it.

Personally I hated when Kurt came back just to do a job then leave. Any WWE veteran will tell you the road schedules grueling, and WWE doesnt hand out part-time contracts. Just coming in to put someone over then leave, hell why not? Just is deflating as a fan though.

Billy Corgan confirms he’s trying to buy TNA

Just last month we learned that Smashing Pumpkins founder Billy Corgan had assumed full creative control over Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. That wasn’t long after we learned he was named President, replacing Dixie Carter.
Now, in a Facebook video, he has come right out and confirmed he’s actively attempting to purchase the company.

"It's pretty interesting when the source that's behind this particular story is also the source that once said I couldn't afford to buy the company, which is pretty funny because I'm actively engaged now in trying to buy the company. Take that for what it's worth. I'm not saying I will buy the company, I'm saying I'm trying to buy the company and actively engaged in negotiations to do so. It's a very complicated process. I'm not saying I'll be able to pull it off but I hope to, and I hope to report somewhere down the line here that not only am I running the culture of the company but I'm not actually running the company top to bottom. I hope to make that possible. If not, I'll tell you what happened and why."

Monetary issues have plagued TNA for some time, and there are still lawsuits out against the company that could complicate a potential sale. That’s without mentioning anyone, like Aroluxe, swooping in.

At the very least, this confirms efforts are being made. The promotion has made great strides with is on-screen product and a shake up behind-the-scenes could be yet another step in the right direction.

Stay tuned.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainme...IyJ?li=BBnb7Kz

No one will beat Vince now unless someone who worked for vince lets say talent and creative deparent came along. Then maybe they could give Vince a minor bead of sweat.

Corgan must have finally lost his mind.

If he would or could make some arrangement with New Japan as an interpromotional brand, that would help. He may have celebrity connections to help with drawing, but it really comes down to who he knows in running it.

Whoopsie Daisy!

Ex-wrestling superstar C.M. Punk pounded in UFC debut

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mma-...HSX?li=BBnb7Kz

They say it was a mismatch going in, maybe UFC making an example of Punk.

Whoopsie Daisy!

Ex-wrestling superstar C.M. Punk pounded in UFC debut

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mma-...HSX?li=BBnb7Kz

They say it was a mismatch going in, maybe UFC making an example of Punk.
Just the fact that he step a foot into the octogon is remarkable. He will always be my favorite wrestler and indeed a guy that I respect for pursuing his dreams

I was always certain he would get pummeled and my guess is Vince i paying fighters he faces too beat him so bad he comes begging Vince for a job.

Ex-WWE star Kurt Angle took 65 Vicodin in a day while battling addiction

Former WWE star Kurt Angle told Dan Le Batard Show that he knew his painkiller addiction was getting bad when he took “65 extra-strength Vicodin a day.”
“I was on a lot -- there was no way I couldn't get out of it,” Angle said. “The only thing I could do was eventually go to rehab and try to fix my life again. But I actually beat it on my own. I stayed in my house for about 10 days and didn't leave, and I was able to get through the withdrawal.”

Angle battled his addiction to the painkiller as he recovered from an injury to his cervical vertebrae at the 1996 U.S. national trials, which also required Novocaine injections in his neck to compete. He later started taking Xanax to cope with stress. Angle took gold at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta in freestyle wrestling.

Angle was also troubled out of sports as he was charged with four DUIs over five years before checking into rehab in 2013. Angle says he has been clean over the last three years.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more...Ujr?li=BBnb7Kz

Wow! That was more than what Louie Spicolli and Brian Pillman were up to even...

WWE Has too give this man a shot if they forgave Warrior and Roberts. But they need too do while he can still do a few big Pay Per View matches not like broken down sting

WWE Has too give this man a shot if they forgave Warrior and Roberts. But they need too do while he can still do a few big Pay Per View matches not like broken down sting
Kurt Angle needs to walk away from the wrestling ring and not look back. He has 0 to prove to anyone, not even himself. I really would hate to see his story end badly like so many before.

This Man needs too be in the Hall Of Fame . He beat, Rock, Lesnar, Austin and anyone else in the buisness but cant get in the Hall. They let Scott Hall in and he is broken worse then anyone.

Billy Corgan: "Nothing you or God can do to stop" Vince McMahon from buying TNA

With the impending sale of TNA Impact Wrestling and the status of Sunday's Bound For Glory pay-per-view card still unresolved, minority owner and creative lead Billy Corgan is hoping for a miracle.

Corgan, the iconic frontman of The Smashing Pumpkins who joined TNA in 2015 and was later elevated to president in August, was a guest on The Dan Le Batard Show on Thursday.

"We have been in the same situation the last three times we have done this and we have had a 'Music City Miracle' three times in a row, so I am kind of counting on a fourth one," Corgan said. "I don't expect anybody is going to do anything too ridiculous to make sure that [Sunday's PPV] doesn't happen. It would put a lot of people out of work."

Corgan has been forced to personally finance the past three rounds of TV tapings at the last minute as TNA continues to face financial trouble. He is hoping to resolve that issue with a new vision for the company, provided he can purchase it from Dixie Carter, who had previously run TNA since 2003.

There remain multiple suitors at the negotiating table, however, with Corgan acknowledging rumors that industry-leading WWE is among the potential buyers. So how does one go about winning a bidding war against Vince McMahon?

"Well you don't, and I think that's the simplest part of the equation," Corgan said. "If Mr. McMahon wants to buy the company, there is nothing you or God can do to stop him. So there's that. But outside of that, which as of this moment that has not happened or doesn't appear to be happening, I think I would know because I have a piece of the company and so I would have to be informed of that -- or at least would hope to be informed of that."

Corgan calls the current negotiations "a serious fight" for who is going to end up with majority ownership, saying, "Everybody has got the gun out and no one seems to know what to do."

While Corgan has a large vision for the future, he admits it's just a lot of talk unless he can gather the proper resources.

"I think you need consistent capital, that has been a plague of the company for a long time," Corgan said. "You don't have a consistent resource so you can't make consistent decisions."

TNA champion Bobby Lashley, who is scheduled to headline Sunday's PPV card against Ethan Carter III, told ESPN.com on Thursday he has a backup plan in place regarding his travel should the card get cancelled. But, as of now, his plane ticket to Orlando, Florida, is still valid.

"As far as I know, I'm supposed to be doing a match Sunday and if anything changes up until then, it's no big deal," said Lashley. "I want to be wrestling and I want TNA to stay alive because it has been a great program for me up to this point."

http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/1...pact-wrestling

Of all the workers that live in Florida, why the Undertakers house?!

Foolish Mortals Toilet-Paper the Undertaker's House

While the Dead Man and his wife were attending a charity race, some heels TP-ed their home. There will be hell to pay

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/n...house-20150928