Best Alfred Hitchcock Film

Tools    

The Man Who Knew Too Much was a great one too.

Wait...no, Dial M for Murder. That one takes the cake.

I would have to give my vote for Vertigo and Real Window.

Psycho
Rear Window
The Birds
Vertigo
Rope
The Man Who Knew Too Much

Vertigo and Frenzy are my favorite by him. Rear Window and Psycho come close, though.

Still have to see North by Northwest.

Well, I just finished watching North by Northwest...

Forget what I said earlier, that's my favorite Hitchcock film.

Registered Creature
Vertigo and Psycho... absolute classics. Haven't seen The Birds. Has anyone heard about the remake? Michael Bay is apparently involved.

Movie Forums Extra
I like

North by Northwest
Rear Window
Psycho

Top Ten

Vertigo (1958)
Rear Window (1954)
North by Northwest (1959)
Notorious (1946)
Rebecca (1940)
The Wrong Man
(1956)
To Catch A Thief(1955)
Psycho (1960)
Shadow of a Doubt (1943)
The Birds (1963)

Hitchcock is my all-time favorite director. His movies are of horrible type.Dial M for murder is my favourite.In this Frederick Knott's suspence play of man plotting wife's murder and subsequent police investigation; stagey at times but slick and entertaining.

This will be my very 1st post here so let me start off by saying hello to everyone.

My favorite Hitchcock film is without a shread of doubt Rear Window. This movie is actually in my top 10 list of favorite movies overall. Grace Kelly is so beautiful and pristine in this film, the extreme closeup of her when she's moving in to give Stewart's character a kiss could be my favorite scene in a Hitchcock film, it's nearly breath taking to see how flawless she looked at that point and time in her career.

I love the way it center's around the everyday routines of normal people (with the exception of murdering one's spouse of course) and how a restless, on the move photographer like "Jeffries" is completely sucked in to the point of obsession by it. The fact that Hitchcock could take an idea such as this and make it (in my opinion) into one of the greatest movies of all time speaks volumes about his abilities as a filmmaker.

Movie Forums Extra
I like following movies of hitchcock:

Rear Window
Vertigo
Shadow of a doubt
North by Northwest

North by Northwest....definately!

I would have to say Psycho but it is neck and neck with Dial M For Murder!
I Dial M For Murder

The Birds