Epidemic movie with lethal virus

Tools    

My friend looks for a movie with a virus, which causes coughing up blood. A woman's husband contracted this disease and then died of it. And then there was a terrible scene in which the woman returns home and it turns out that her daughter has also contracted this disease, she finds her pale in the face and coughing up blood. The virus in this film caused coughing so severe that a ribs cracked and lungs were punctured. I don't remember any more details because I was little when I saw it.

It is movie before 2011, but I think that is movie from late 90's or 2000-2010 max.

I honestly don't remember if any of these apply, but I will just throw out three "epidemic" films from that era.

There's Outbreak (1995), with Dustin Hoffman, Rene Russo, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Spacey, Donald Sutherland, Cuba Gooding Jr. etc.

Then there's Soderbergh's Contagion, with Matt Damon, Kate Winslet, Jude Law, Larry Fishburne, Gwyneth Paltrow, etc.

Then there's Soderbergh's Contagion, with Matt Damon, Kate Winslet, Jude Law, Larry Fishburne, Gwyneth Paltrow, etc.
I thought this was an especially good movie. If anyone hasn't watched it they really should take a chance and do so.

Thank you for your answers. It was definitely low-budget movie, so not Carriers (2009), not Outbreak (1995), not Contagion (2011).

It isn't , unfortunately.

The Stand 1994 has a daughter with her dad as he was dying - no violent coughing of blood.
It is possible, but coughing of blood is sure. The virus in this film caused coughing so severe that a ribs cracked and lungs were punctured.

Do you know what movie studio made the movie?

It is very similar to " Quiet Killer" (1992), but it isn't. It contains very similar scene with coughing, so it is very strange situation.