HOF Organization Thread

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
I like the low budget idea, except it can get tricky when adjusting for inflation.
True, I didn't think of that....
We could set dates than....
1990 and up, still inflation but not as drastic a change
We could go with a certain budget within a certain bracket of years, so the numbers aren't really effected by inflation.

Or we could try to have certain budget brackets for different eras. This might be difficult to set up, because I don't really know what numbers would work for each era to be even.

Or we could just say the hell with inflation. Just choose a number, and that's that.

Tyler isn't here! Tyler went away! Tyler's gone!
We could go with a certain budget within a certain bracket of years, so the numbers aren't really effected by inflation.

Or we could try to have certain budget brackets for different eras. This might be difficult to set up, because I don't really know what numbers would work for each era to be even.

Or we could just say the hell with inflation. Just choose a number, and that's that.
In case the inflation doesn't effect the older movies, we could say they can't have been blockbusters

For a low budget Hof check out this handy-dandy inflation calculator that automatically adjust any price that your put into, to today's dollar value...and it goes back to 1913.

Inflation Calculator

I put a movie that cost $100,000 in 1930 into the calculator, and the adjusted inflation for 2016 gives a dollar cost of $1,445,227.54

For a low budget Hof check out this handy-dandy inflation calculator that automatically adjust any price that your put into, to today's dollar value...and it goes back to 1913.

Inflation Calculator

I put a movie that cost $100,000 in 1930 into the calculator, and the adjusted inflation for 2016 gives a dollar cost of $1,445,227.54

Wam Bam Thank You Ma'am

Problem solved

Let the night air cool you off

Inflation Calculator

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
This actually sounds both interesting and doable. Depending on said number, I might even have a nomination already.

We could even do Youtube only films.... Films you can find for free on youtube. It has to be a decent version though and one that you can make full screen

We could even do Youtube only films.... Films you can find for free on youtube. It has to be a decent version though and one that you can make full screen
What would be the point in that? That would be just a general hall of fame except you need to watch them on youtube for some reason. What would be the point? Genuinely asking.

What would be the point in that? That would be just a general hall of fame except you need to watch them on youtube for some reason. What would be the point? Genuinely asking.
Usually only ****** quality movies you can watch on YouTube for free

Why would you want to do a hall of fame of bad quality movies? And also that's not true, there's plenty of good films on youtube.
Maybe bad wasn't what I meant, more like, films that arnt mainstream, they tend to get deleted off YouTube pretty quick.

I have the winners updated again. Sorry I neglected that for a bit. 12th is coming to an end and there are no special HOF active at the moment. So if anyone wants to get one started there probably won't be any objections.

I am going to be sitting the HOF out for a bit, but I am always around so I will keep this thread updated and be here if you need me.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I have the winners updated again. Sorry I neglected that for a bit. 12th is coming to an end and there are no special HOF active at the moment. So if anyone wants to get one started there probably won't be any objections.

I am going to be sitting the HOF out for a bit, but I am always around so I will keep this thread updated and be here if you need me.
The monster Hall of Fame is going on!

Me and Silent Vamp are going to do our Musical Hofs, they will be separate Hofs with different themes, both will run at the same time. We should have those up by the 24th and the deadline to get the noms in is March 1st.