How much will it cost to make a movie?

Tools    

A good decent one with new actors. But the quality of the movie is not to be compromised.

-i am sorry if i am not supposed to post such questions here

It's going to depend entirely on what you mean by words like "good" and "decent." But camera technology is such that you're really not going to have to spend more than a few thousand dollars for the film to look decent, if you familiarize yourself with how to use it properly. Primer, for example, is said to have cost something like $7,000.

Yep, it all depends on the film's theme as well.

The average Hollywood budget is around $100m (about £60m), plus marketing expenses on top.

If you're after making something full of sets, CGI, action and so on, then the budget goes up due to the expertise needed to make computer generated imagery and to pay the set builders.

Paranormal Activity cost only $15,000 (about £8,000 in UK money)... due to there not being much in the way of effects and the camera work was all handheld.
Juno cost about $7m.
Open Water was made for about a half million dollars.
The Blair Witch Project was made for about $600,000, in inflation terms that's about $1m.

But still, it shows what kinda of movies can be made on "shoe string" budgets.

I have to return some videotapes...
Depending on what kind of genre film your making:

Hollywood Action: 100 million

Oscar Drama: 10 - 30 million

Horror: 100,000 dollars - 3 million

Typical Indie: 1 - 3 million

...there's a bunch more, but this should kind of be a ballpark. This doesn't include marketing, but if you sell your movie to a studio you won't have to worry about that.