Movie Trade-off 'game'

Tools    

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
So, how is this going to work since there are three of us? Anyways, Swan needs to watch the director's cut of Leon.
i'm going to make an executive decision and say movieman picks for swan, swan picks for darcy and darcy picks for movieman

so

Movieman>Swan>Darcy>Movieman

does that make sense? haha

i'm going to make an executive decision and say movieman picks for swan, swan picks for darcy and darcy picks for movieman

so

Movieman>Swan>Darcy>Movieman

does that make sense? haha
That does make sense. I've been trying to get Swan to watch Leon for months now too, so now he finally can.

Yeah, it will rotate, you shouldn't have your current partner more than once unless this game survives that long haha
OK then. If we were staying with these partners, I was going to have to complain already. Why? Cause there's no way in hell I'm naming "my" favorite movies to a 16 year old. No offense, Lennon, but forget it.

Yeah there's a lot of mixing generations on this one but i think it will be interesting like that

and good choice on Leon Movieman, i think he'd like it

Welcome to the human race...
OK, for Godoggo I consulted the Lists and have decided that the two films she has to watch will have to include...

THE WILD BUNCH

And...

WITHNAIL AND I

So how long are we going to have to watch the recommendations?

Dang, you guys. It just hit me. Poor Lennon is in the hospital. I'm not sure we've even heard from him today. I'll go check. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Hooray! Our first successful partnering! + rep because i'm excited I'm assuming you picked the Wild Bunch?

Dang, you guys. It just hit me. Poor Lennon is in the hospital. I'm not sure we've even heard from him today. I'll go check. Hopefully I'm wrong.
=o what's wrong with him?

So how long are we going to have to watch the recommendations?
it's up to you guys, if lennon is out though i can divide up that group of three

I've seen him post today. Wait a minute though, do we recommend one or two movies?

Just one, if it were more the rotation would move reeeeally slowely

sorry should have clarified =\

OK, I looked. He has been on. I'm not sure if he's home yet, or not. He was posting from the hospital, to start. He'll reply to your PM, and let you know.

Okay MM, but I can't buy it right now so I'll have to Netflix the lamer version. If that's what you really want......

Now Mrs. Darcy. I didn't know how to choose so I went through your Movie Lists. I see you haven't seen A Clockwork Orange.

I command you to see it.

When you finish, I shall give you milk.

Welcome to the human race...
Just one, if it were more the rotation would move reeeeally slowely

sorry should have clarified =\
In that case, I just nominate The Wild Bunch.

Okay MM, but I can't buy it right now so I'll have to Netflix the lamer version. If that's what you really want......

Now Mrs. Darcy. I didn't know how to choose so I went through your Movie Lists. I see you haven't seen A Clockwork Orange.

I command you to see it.

When you finish, I shall give you milk.

I don't want you to watch the cut version, so I guess I'll use You Can't Take It With You as your movie to watch.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It seems to me that it might be easier if we give our partner more than one movie to choose from. Is that OK? I'd say that linespalsy should watch Don't Look Now, Sunrise or Little Big Man.

It seems to me that it might be easier if we give our partner more than one movie to choose from. Is that OK? I'd say that linespalsy should watch Don't Look Now, Sunrise or Little Big Man.
that's fine i can leave that completely up to you guys, you can have a stone cold meanie partner or you can have a nice one like mark that gives you options =) i'll keep checking back to see which one linespalsy picks so i can update that post