Sports Betting

Tools    

Has anyone partaken in this? This current weekend was the first time I ever tried it and it's incredibly stressful lol.

As someone who had a serious and dangerous gambling addiction many years ago, the way it's gone so mainstream is bothersome to me. People won't get into the same amount of trouble as I did, but still a lot of people will get hurt.

I'm sure a lot of people here partake in this now, with how mainstream it is, as cricket mentioned. Very stressful indeed...for me, I keep the bet amounts low to maintain focus on enjoying the game for what it is...simply a game.

I only bet for fun, say 4 or 5 times a year. I used to do it more often but then I looked at my all time net gain figure in my account and it was a big minus figure!!

But I do know close friends of mine who have basically had ther lives ruined by gambling addictions. It's not good. As the tagline states ....."When the fun stops....stop"

A system of cells interlinked

You ready? You look ready.
ugh, sports betting just hasn't been the same since they took the bookie out of the book. like sure, the risk of losing my life savings is a dopamine rush, but it never compares to the rush i get from dodging those kneecap guys.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
As someone who had a serious and dangerous gambling addiction many years ago, the way it's gone so mainstream is bothersome to me. People won't get into the same amount of trouble as I did, but still a lot of people will get hurt.
So much this!

Kinda like, “Hey, wanna try heroin? Just spend $5 and we’ll give you a 100 bag. Don’t worry about getting hooked. We’ve got phone numbers you can call for help. Look how good it’s working in Oregon.”

I’ll never know what it was like for you cricket. I do know what’s it like being around other compulsive behaviors and it’s horrible.

And weed is still not federally legal.