THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Had a video interview for a job today, not a live one, but with pre-recorded questions. Got an actual interview tomorrow for another job. Been applying for jobs for ages and hadn't heard anything, then these two interviews come along, like waiting for buses.

Had a video interview for a job today, not a live one, but with pre-recorded questions. Got an actual interview tomorrow for another job. Been applying for jobs for ages and hadn't heard anything, then these two interviews come along, like waiting for buses.
Good luck man!

I'm going to be uncle!! Totally new chapter for me

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
What for?

Video interview is for like a salesman/customer assistant at Vodafone, it's in town near me and pay is decent, not overloaded with hours either, so would be good for now.

Second, in person interview was a Digital Designer. Interview went really well, I really enjoyed it. The company makes websites for a number of different clients so its related to my degree and what I enjoy. The guy running the team and giving the interview said I don't have much experience or much of a portfolio in comparison to other people who could walk in with loads of work already under their belt, but said I had good knowledge and interest, we got on well and he seemed like he wanted to give me a chance. He's sent me a kind of "test task" to design and create a website for a client, so I am doing that at the moment. Will see how it goes. Would be great to get the job, but will be tough as their standard looked great.

--

And congrats, Derek

Awesome Dan Yeah the waiting part when youre really wanting a job is brutal, just brutal. You should have a Job Hunt 2 where someones really wanting to get a job, itd be a different viewing experience.

Awesome Dan Yeah the waiting part when youre really wanting a job is brutal, just brutal. You should have a Job Hunt 2 where someones really wanting to get a job, itd be a different viewing experience.
Ha, people keep saying to me I'll have to make a second film about me actually trying to find a job. I made a film about trying to get a job but I have never actually had a proper one or even had an interview prior to last week

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Video interview is for like a salesman/customer assistant at Vodafone, it's in town near me and pay is decent, not overloaded with hours either, so would be good for now.

Second, in person interview was a Digital Designer. Interview went really well, I really enjoyed it. The company makes websites for a number of different clients so its related to my degree and what I enjoy. The guy running the team and giving the interview said I don't have much experience or much of a portfolio in comparison to other people who could walk in with loads of work already under their belt, but said I had good knowledge and interest, we got on well and he seemed like he wanted to give me a chance. He's sent me a kind of "test task" to design and create a website for a client, so I am doing that at the moment. Will see how it goes. Would be great to get the job, but will be tough as their standard looked great.

--

And congrats, Derek

Someone on FB just posted about how the sacred Yoga medicine they were taking caused them to have visions of the animal realm.

My face while reading it:

If anyone is familiar with these two characters can they please break this tie?

Rumpelstiltskin / Mr. Gold - Once Upon A Time - 2 vs April Ludgate - Parks and Rec - 2

Why am I feeling so peppy at 5 in the morning with almost no sleep?

Why did this thread die?

Also, what is the meaning of life?