G.i. Joe

Tools    

snake eyes cool , storm shadow cool but the rest I just can't get onboard with.

shame i used to love Action Force (english name)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Really looking forward too seeing this it could be amazing. I think the only problem for me is that one of the Wayan brothers is starring in it.

Apart from that im sure its going to be awsome.

The suits do look amazing and to be honust I love sword fights so im sure this will deliver a punch for me lol

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The poster looks awesome. Now all we need is a trailer.
Ask an ye shall receive. You can download the new Superbowl spot right now for Quicktime in high definition. Click the corresponding links, (highest number is highest definition.) (NOTE: WinRAR needed)

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra releases on 8.7.09

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Argh, those posters remind me of The Matrix ones with the heads cut off.

Suspect's Reviews

Why have Channing Tatum out of all the actors to portray him? I just can't imagine him in this sort of movie. But, who know's he might be good.

I can't wait for this. Will their be a Video Game adaption of the movie aswell?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Why have Channing Tatum out of all the actors to portray him? I just can't imagine him in this sort of movie. But, who know's he might be good.

I can't wait for this. Will their be a Video Game adaption of the movie aswell?
Yeah

*can't post pic yet*
This looks horrible to me.
I am hoping that this is incomplete and needs more rendering. Apparently the Paramount lawyers have been trying to squelch this pic since it showed up online. It doesn't remotely look like Christopher Eccleson. Actually, it reminds me of The Thing in that aborted Corman Fantastic Four.

bokscutta
Hollywood trying to make another one of my childhood fantasies come true. this and transformers? toooo sweet. i cant wait to go see it this summer. good actors, decent story (?)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Does anybody know an official date of a longer trailer?
My guess will be in April. Then again, press for The Incredible Hulk didn't start up until May and it hit in June. With this having an August release date, we may not see anything until late June/early July.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

looks good you know when its going to be in theaters dude.

Thanks

Sorry fellas i wasn't on the right page now i seen what you wrote.