Pedophilia & the Movies

Tools    

Originally posted by LordSlaytan

What I feel is normal, most men have the same feelings, most won't admit to them because of the danger in doing so. Am I waiting out on the corner for one of them to be unfortunate enough to chance upon me? Of course not. I'm not dangerous.
I agree with what you're saying, however I don't believe that MOST men - or women - have this tendency. I think of it as a 'sickness' like drugs, alcohol... yes, maybe when the opportunity arises... but you're also giving an example of yourself in a specific situation too. What if the kid was 13 or 14? Not at the maturity of what you're thinking about? I think it would be a different matter. In all of the years that I taught in an elementary school I NEVER once had any kind of thought in that respect. Is that NOT normal?
Yes, as SC says, many of the cases indicate that the subjects have some kind of social problem but they can still be seen as an ordinary person who is a neighbour, a friend of the family, a father, an uncle, or an aunt....
I think that the movie industry has opened up in most 'touchy' areas (for want of a better word) and tho it may seem controversial at the time, I think it benefits the audience to acknowledge that these issues are real and out there.

Um, I never watched Full House. What do you think I am, a pedo?

It was beauty killed the beast.
I lust after the Olsen twins. I believe they are 16-17 years old, something like that. Now, according to US law, I fall under the definition of a pedophille, but I don't, even for a second, view myself in that respect.
Kong doesn't think this is accurate.

but that doesn't mean that I should watch my P's and Q's when catagorizing a sexual dysfunction. There are lurkers out there who want our children, thousands die each year to the hands of these monsters.
Kong feels that describing people as monsters is dangerous. People like to label criminals as something other than human so that they can distance them, but Kong feels that creating an artificial difference (Kong doesn't deny that there is a difference, just that the "monster" difference is not real) can also create a sort of blindness. People have succombed to the idea that murderers, rapists, molestors are monsters and so if a friend or loved one of theirs were to commit such a crime they very well could miss it. We should be protecting our citizens by looking for the humans who hurt them, but if we're busy looking for monsters then we're making the job harder.

Good point Kong, good point. To be a little clearer, when I speak of 'monsters' I mean the type the hunt for prey. There are the others that are not, by definition, the 'monsters' of which I spoke. I understand that that wasn't really your argument, which I agree with, so there really isn't any debate from me, just clarification.

BTW: What did you mean by it not being accurate?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

BTW: What did you mean by it not being accurate?
If you lust (Kong assumes you think they are hot, and are not actually doing anything illegal, like stalking them) after the Olsen Kong doesn't think the U.S. law labels you a pedophile. Kong isn't postive, but he thinks the law uses the same technical definition Kong posted somewhere around here earlier.

I lust after the Olsen twins. I believe they are 16-17 years old, something like that. Now, according to US law, I fall under the definition of a pedophille, but I don't, even for a second, view myself in that respect. What I feel is normal, most men have the same feelings, most won't admit to them because of the danger in doing so.

Lusting after the Olsen twins doesn't make you a pedophile... not even legally. They're over 12 years old and depending on the age of consent in what ever state they're in, they might even be legal... I think the worst someone could call you is a "dirty 'ole man" ... or at least that's what we all called older men when I was a teen who used to check us out a little too close...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Well I am a pedophile.

And I will tell you a few things about my mind and how I feel about pedohillia in general.

First off, there are many different kinds of pedophiles, just as there are many different kinds of homosexuals, hetrosexuals, etc.

Pedophiles lust after pre-pubescant children. People who lust after 13-17 year olds are generally known as "hebohiles". Hebopillia is widely practiced in many countries.

Canada, for example, has a legal age of consent of 14. This means a 99 year old can legally have sex with someone 14 and older. apan was 12 until recently. Chile is still 12 to this day.

I am a hetrosexual pedophile. This means (legally in Canada anyways) I am sexually attracted to females under the age of 14. I am of the "passive" type. This means basically I am no more dangerous than any other person.

How does this work, you may ask?

Let's take for example a hetrosexual non-pedophile male nurse in charge of a comotose attractive woman. If he is "passive", he will not mollest her, or touch her inapropriately in anyway. work with kids. I have not, nor have ever thought of, touching any of my kids in such a manner. This is because I consider myself proffessional.
However, an "aggressive" pedophile would, as would an aggressive non-pedophile in a position of authority over an adult.

It's like a gay guy having a straight friend but never hitting on him.

I am completely aware that my sexual desires are abnormal. But I am what I am. Many many pedophiles hide their desires for obvious reasons.

But I never fear my gay friends "raping me" because I know it is not in their nature.

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

My life isn't written very well.
WOW! Ordinary that's honesty!!! Although I commend your truthfulness, I'm uncomfortable with your admssion, I'll tell you why; I'm afraid of you. I fear that if I had a little sister or daughter and you were my friend, you would constantly lust after her and if she were of weak mind, perhaps suffering from low self-esteem you might take advantage of that, and in an ever-so-subtle passive manner, let your fantasies lead you into having sex with her. Then I would have to kill you, legalities aside (since we're being honest here). Forgive me for breaking one of the most important rules in journalism: editorializing.

But I would like to ask you some questions:

How old are you?

I've always wondered this too: Do pedophiles want a relationship beyond sex, with the objects of their desire?

Also, when the minor has aged beyond the year of 14, are the feelings of the pedophile gone, thus making them move on to the next young girl? Is this a life-long pattern?

Is there any guilt involved? I know whenever I have the urge to pleasure myself, a few thoughts come into my mind. One of those thoughts is that every relative, or friend that I have that has died, is looking down on me, so if I do decide to explore my own body they'll be watching; call it Catholic guilt. But then I think that in heaven there must be a "no bathroom" rule, where Spirits are allowed to explore any place on earth as long as they don't watch what happens in a bathroom.

Also, how many times have you practiced pedophilia? Is there a history of Pedophilia in your family?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
I've always wondered this too: Do pedophiles want a relationship beyond sex, with the objects of their desire?

Also, when the minor has aged beyond the year of 14, are the feelings of the pedophile gone, thus making them move on to the next young girl? Is this a life-long pattern?
Those are two very excellent questions that I'd be interested in knowing the answer to, as well.

Ordinary, first let me say I also commend you for your honesty… and for the most part, I understand what you are saying but I found this sentence a bit disturbing…

I have not, nor have ever thought of, touching any of my kids in such a manner. This is because I consider myself proffessional.
Can you explain what you mean by professional and whose children… are they your own?

Also, are you in any type of counseling?

"I fear that if I had a little sister or daughter and you were my friend, you would constantly lust after her and if she were of weak mind, perhaps suffering from low self-esteem you might take advantage of that, and in an ever-so-subtle passive manner, let your fantasies lead you into having sex with her."

Would you fear a gay male hanging around you? He more than likely won't push sex on you anymore than I would push sex on any child.

Let me put this another way: I do not lust after all children. Just as hetrosexual males do not lust after all women. Or gay males lust after all guys. I'm not a "nymphomaniac", nor do I believe in sex without consent. I do not have fantasies of that nature. I have learned to control my feelings and I am very comfortable with who I am.

Imagine a hetrosexual guy working in an office with a real sexy (but married) woman. Does he throw himself at her every chance he gets?

No, unless he is a real shmuck.

"How old are you?"

I am under 30.

"I've always wondered this too: Do pedophiles want a relationship beyond sex, with the objects of their desire? "

Yes. There can be attachment, love, and all that. I am not exclusively a pedophile however. I enjoy the company of any female.

"Also, when the minor has aged beyond the year of 14, are the feelings of the pedophile gone, thus making them move on to the next young girl? Is this a life-long pattern?"

No, I don't think so. I'll tell you something. When I was in university, I had a relationship with a 12 year-old girl. Now she's 18 and we are to be wed soon, and she is a wonderful young woman. I would never leave her because she is my life partner. She knows who I am and fully accepts me for what and who I am.

"Is there any guilt involved?"

No, because I know I would never put myself into a position that would allow me to cheat on my GF.

"One of those thoughts is that every relative, or friend that I have that has died, is looking down on me, so if I do decide to explore my own body they'll be watching; call it Catholic guilt."

I too have this type of "guilt" you are describing. However, I know who I am and again, I am comfortable.

"Also, how many times have you practiced pedophilia?"

It depends on how you define "pedophillia". If you mean someone under 13 (pre-teen) then the answer is twice. If you mean someone under the legal age of consent in my jurisdiction, then the answer is three times. If you mean someone under the age of 18 while I am an adult, the answer is still three times as I have never been unfaithful to my GF.

"Is there a history of Pedophilia in your family?"

I don't know.

You say you have it under control, but you've had a girlfriend since she was the age of twelve???

I'm sorry man, but I don't buy your, "everything is under control" attitude. If it was, then you never would have had this girl in your life. If it was "in control", then you would have left the situation you were in, instead of letting it progress into a relationship. I want to say that I appreciate your honesty, but I don't. It's pretty safe to stay behind your keyboard, with all your anonymity, and say that you are comfortable with yourself. I don't buy that either.

I'm kinda sorry about my aggressive attitude with you, but I'm also kinda not. I don't believe you. All those things you said about being passive, and never allowing yourself...bleh. You're about to marry an 18 year old kid, that you've been with since she was just a ****ING CHILD!!!! If you were here, we'd have a good long talk on the subject. Sorry, everything personal.

I See You When You're Sleeping
It's quite rare for a pedophile to 'come out' even if it is over a keyboard. I'm not sure of how much of this to believe.

Just to reiterate Caitlyn's question, how do you consider yourself a proffessional? I mean come on man, it's not like you get a badge or anything. There is no good side to being a pedophile so no matter how many excuses you come up with to maintaining your mental stability, it comes down to one simple thing - you need help.

What really got me was his attitude that everything is fine and that he would NEVER...then he confesses to molesting two different people. Who gives a crap whether the CHILD gave consent or not, I gave my consent to my Uncle, and it still destroyed my life. I do not believe in 'passive' pedophiles. I do believe, however, that there are pedophiles that are too scared of the reprocutions to ever search for a victim of their desires. Yet, if an opportunity would arise, all bets are off.

My "loving" Uncle was a so called 'passive' pedo, he supposedly never hunted any victims. But when he came to live with my Mother and I, it was too much for him, and he gave in to his carnal lust. A lust that I can understand, yet NEVER condone. It is NORMAL for males to have an attraction for all age groups of girls/women, admitting it is another matter all together.

You have already admitted to molesting girls, my opinion is now set. You are not passive. You are an opportunitist.

Originally Posted by ordinary_guy
Would you fear a gay male hanging around you? He more than likely won't push sex on you anymore than I would push sex on any child.
There is a very big difference between a grown man dealing with a gay male and an child dealing with a grown man…

This statement:

If you mean someone under 13 (pre-teen) then the answer is twice. If you mean someone under the legal age of consent in my jurisdiction, then the answer is three times.
Completely cancels out this statement:

I do not lust after all children.

Caitlyn,

He didn't say he doesn't lust after any children; he said he doesn't lust after ALL children. So I'm not sure how the second quote cancels out the third.

With that having been said, he doesn't seem sincere about not wanting to molest kids. For one thing, he focuses on the fact that having sex with a child would be cheating on his GF, instead of focusing on how much it would hurt the child. That creeps me out. Well, this whole thread does, really.

No, because I know I would never put myself into a position that would allow me to cheat on my GF.
What does that have to do with it? He's asking if there is any guilt in taking advantage of a child unable to mentally understand the ramifications of a sexual relationship, and physically undeveloped to particpate in such a relationship.

It depends on how you define "pedophillia". If you mean someone under 13 (pre-teen) then the answer is twice. If you mean someone under the legal age of consent in my jurisdiction, then the answer is three times. If you mean someone under the age of 18 while I am an adult, the answer is still three times as I have never been unfaithful to my GF.
If you are a "passive" pedophile then that means you are not an "active" pedophile. Since you have molested children that would rule you out of being the passive variety. You need to take counseling.

Originally Posted by firegod
Caitlyn,

He didn't say he doesn't lust after any children; he said he doesn't lust after ALL children. So I'm not sure how the second quote cancels out the third.

With that having been said, he doesn't seem sincere about not wanting to molest kids. For one thing, he focuses on the fact that having sex with a child would be cheating on his GF, instead of focusing on how much it would hurt the child. That creeps me out. Well, this whole thread does, really.

Ah… you’re right Fire… my mistake. I read it wrong but the fact that he admitted to giving into his urge to have sex with children more then once already leads me to believe he would do so again given the right circumstances… and the point you brought out about his unconcern for the hurt he would inflict on the children only reinforces my thoughts about it…

yo wat up