Marijuana: Do you do it?

Tools    

Sexy was replying but he's deleted his posts for some reason. I can still see them, but most members will not be able to...
Ugh, I hate when people do that.

You ready? You look ready.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You want to post like me?
Let's all take a step back, take a drag or sip of our substance of choice, be it coffee or tea, tobacco or marijuana, and take in the feel of this song.

That's pretty much all I ever wanted to say about the subject.

best thing...smoke weed and watch through telescope
Which end of the telescope? Or does it matter?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It certainly mattered to me which end. You can't see jack through the wrong end, no matter how stoned you are.

When you are high you must watch film Cube,and Hypercube,the second part is even better...

Former Lindsay Lohan Fan
No I do not smoke pot nor do I drink or do any other drugs of any sort good or bad. I never have and I never will. I don't judge those who do as long as they leave me alone and don't judge me for not.

i've tried it a few times, and it's certainly an experience, but it's not one i want to have with any regularity.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I used to all the time, but then it started giving me panic attacks, I guess because of the paranoia. So I just stopped and haven't touched it or missed it for years.

No I do not smoke pot nor do I drink or do any other drugs of any sort good or bad. I never have and I never will. I don't judge those who do as long as they leave me alone and don't judge me for not.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GG7mioDOs4...0/applause.gif

I haven't tried marijuana. i wanted to smoke some for a long time but i know no dealer in our place.