The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I'm a new guy around here, so no one probably cares, but here's a picture my fiancee and I from a few days ago. We had a suite for the game, it was a lot of fun..
You're a lovely couple, and of course we care , it's great to have new people around

Your only problem, Slob, is that Saatchi's got a divorce on his hands. Otherwise I think it'd be £250,000 easy. He bought Emin's bed for £150,000 so, with inflation, I reckon that's about right. Emin's bed just went for £2.2m, so you might want to keep hold of it for a decade or so.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Update of me taken the other week. The last picture I posted here was at least a year and a bit old.

Once again, don't sue me if your screen cracks.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Some recent photos

Harry learning to ride his bike on his own.

Phoebe on her bike collecting leaves for her nature project

Me and the kids in the area we are looking to move to

Me and the kids flying our kite

oh Kap your little girl is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty! I love kids at that age. I have two liitle nieces, one aged just turned three and the other nearly six months, and I love them to pieces. I have two grown up sons, and grew up with two brothers, so having little girls around is a novelty

Theo - nice pic of you and Gina. Are you at college or Uni together?

I’m just the espresso
Theo - nice pic of you and Gina. Are you at college or Uni together?
Thanks
And nah, this was taken at a friend's office and I use the term office very loosely. We don't go to the same university.