Survivor VIII: Murder Mansion

Tools    

I'm sorry, but if I did all that work to win the first part, then 7thson wins the second part by simply showing up, and then if he wins the third part..... I'd be pissed since 7thson won the second part by only showing up in the thread first.

You shoulda just had a Final Three instead of a Final Two.

The murder's already been solved and everything.

I'm sorry, but if I did all that work to win the first part, then 7thson wins the second part by simply showing up, and then if he wins the third part..... I'd be pissed since 7thson won the second part by only showing up in the thread first.
That has nothing to do with Topsy though, she's as guilty as 7 for missing this. Cosmic is in the final there's no need for her to be pissed.

That has nothing to do with Topsy though, she's as guilty as 7 for missing this. Cosmic is in the final there's no need for her to be pissed.
Suspect is doing a thing where you have to win 2 out of 3 parts to get into the Finals. Then the winner picks who goes with them.

But why should 7thson win Part 2 simply by showing up in the thread and saying hello before Topsy does? Cosmic won her part by actually doing more for the game. If she loses in Part 3 and doesn't go on to the Finals, I just think it's unfair.

She had to solve puzzles to win Part 1. 7thson gets to win Part 2 simply by showing up in the thread before Topsy does.

Unfair.

Fair enough actually SC. I'll be honest this game has been incredibly boring (no offence guys) so i've been drifting in and out and i didn't know about the 2/3 thing, i agree with you then.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I've thrown out several challenges and Big Brother style challenges because this whole game has been basically a sham. With the exception of a handful of people who are top notch with staying in character and playing the challenges. I'm not going to waste my time on challenges when only one person plays.

Suspect's Reviews

I've thrown out several challenges and Big Brother style challenges because this whole game has been basically a sham. With the exception of a handful of people who are top notch with staying in character and playing the challenges. I'm not going to waste my time on challenges when only one person plays.
Why should 7thson win Part 2 simply by showing up first? Why should he really deserve a chance to compete in Part 3, where he could win and kill Cosmic's character? Cosmic actually did sh*t to win Part 1. 7thson didn't. I find it very unfair.

You should name and shame, Suspect.

mostly because i don't have a clue who you are talking about haha
Everyone??? 7thson, Cosmic and topsy are the only ones who's actually played the game. Everyone else played one or two challenges and that's it.

A solution might be to kill off Topsy's character since she didn't make it in time.

Then 7thson and Cosmic can be the Final Two.

This is lamer than the end of the Friday the 13th game for Nintendo:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	defeat.png
Views:	142
Size:	197.6 KB
ID:	27552  

Suspect, you don't think things through. Like getting me out in Survivor 2 instead of working with me, which would have been the better option, 'cause doing what you did caused me to get revenge. I think you're actually an overrated Survivor player.

Suspect, you don't think things through. Like getting me out in Survivor 2 instead of working with me, which would have been the better option, 'cause doing what you did caused me to get revenge. I think you're actually an overrated Survivor player.
SC - you don't even play the game.

I should have cancelled this from the beginning.

SC - you don't even play the game.
I've played every game from start to finish in some way. Don't you see? I just helped Cosmic win this game by exposing the flaws in your final challenge.

I've played every game from start to finish in some way. Don't you see? I just helped Cosmic win this game by exposing the flaws in your final challenge.
There were no flaws. I just stopped caring. Then ended the game. From the beginning only 3 or 4 people were legitimately playing the game. So it was doomed from the beginning.