THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I once had a friend from Romania. He was a cool and hilarious dude.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I have a feeling everyone is very happy over there haha... and I'm from Romania
Just make sure you don't spend too much time on Red light District or inside a coffeshop! I know it's tempting, but Amsterdam is beautiful once you leave the center...

I want to watch something but I don't know what to watch. Halloween? Texas Chain Saw Massacre? A slasher I haven't watched yet? Something modern?
Try Bloody Moon (1981).

Just make sure you don't spend too much time on Red light District or inside a coffeshop! I know it's tempting, but Amsterdam is beautiful once you leave the center...
I started reading this and when I got to the Red light district I was like wtf... I say I'm from Romania and he just assumes I'm going to Amsterdam to earn some money

I'm definitely gonna spend some time in a coffee shop but I also want to see the city a bit... do you recommend anything in particular?

I once had a friend from Romania. He was a cool and hilarious dude.
yeah it's in our genes

I have a Romanian friend, too. She lives in London now and I haven't seen her for a good few years.
Not very surprising... lots of Romanians over there. I have quite a few classmates from highschool who went to university in the UK and I think most of them stayed there when they graduated.

I have a Romanian friend who lives in Spain now. I met her on Poets of the Fall's forum..her id was Carniwhore...she was a bit strange. We are still friends on fb...I have many friends from that forum but its dead now.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I started reading this and when I got to the Red light district I was like wtf... I say I'm from Romania and he just assumes I'm going to Amsterdam to earn some money

I'm definitely gonna spend some time in a coffee shop but I also want to see the city a bit... do you recommend anything in particular?
Ahahahahah! you know Red Light also includes coffeeshops, right?

Make sure you go there, but don't spend a whole day smoking weed or eating space cakes (be careful with those, they are stroooong!!!)

If you have the time, visit Anne Frank's house - just be sure you're there at least 30 minutes before they open (at 9 a.m., I think) or else you'll wait for hours... It's worth it! And of course the Van Gogh Museum and the Rijkmuseum are mandatory if you're into art! But Amsterdam has museums about EVERYTHING! And the night life is awesome!

Just a tip: rent a bike when you get there! You'll get to enjoy the city a lot more! Just make sure you never leave unlocked or it will get stolen!

I have a Romanian friend who lives in Spain now. I met her on Poets of the Fall's forum..her id was Carniwhore...she was a bit strange. We are still friends on fb...I have many friends from that forum but its dead now.
MG describes you as "a bit strange". Time to worry or too late?

Master of My Domain
That means her friend is very normal.

what? I said my friend Roxana from Romania who uses "Carniwhore" on Poets forum.. was strange... I didnt say anything about Natasha.........

At least my id over there presented myself.. The Dark Poet!

A true dark poet would be composed of the triad.
lol ok....

but I am a poet and I write dark things... it was great.. most people thought I was a guy... Carniwhore did at first...

Oh the days on that forum were fun!!! They are gone now.. everyone is on their Street Team page on FB.... I still have most of them as friends on FB... and see their posts sometimes....

Did you like be mistaken for a guy?

I've never been to FB or any of those places.
yeah at first.. it was my second I used there... only my friend Matthias knew I was female... Matti and I had so much fun times there.. he was like a little brother.. he was from Germany.... I remember once we had a bright idea to post something and he fell out of his seat at the pc doing what I was asking.. he was laughing so hard...

I use to belong to a board like that, very active and once a very tight knit community. Then it got bad, real bad and now it's gone or mostly anyway. So here I am, at least for now.