THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I'm telling you -- he's been secretly banned. There was no real reason to ban him, but they wanted it done anyway. That's how you can get "secretly banned." Where it just looks like you left, but in reality -- YOU'RE BANNED.

So weird Sexy. It's almost like the guy only showed up a couple times a week to ruffle feathers. I thought for sure he was a lifer. Maybe it was a Yoda alt account.

Master of My Domain
Maybe we're all Yoda's alt accounts.

It's like the Matrix, we think we're an individual, active being on this site, but actually Yoda is sapping all of our energy, slowly killing us.

Which is was happened to 90sAce.

Maybe we're all Yoda's alt accounts.

It's like the Matrix, we think we're an individual, active being on this site, but actually Yoda is sapping all of our energy, slowly killing us.

Which is was happened to 90sAce.
I suppose you think figuring out all that makes you the one. That's fine with me but I call dibs on Trinity when she shows up.

I am seriously thinking of watching every film I can get my hands on with Stellan Skarsgård... I love his acting.. he's just as versatile as Mads is... I have seen quite a few of his films already...

Oh yeah... and they are both in King Arthur together.. and fighting.. Swede versus Dane..

Even as a young boy growing up at the circus, I knew that something wasn’t quite right with me. The other kids used to pick on me because I preferred playing with dolls and make-up rather than plastic guns and footballs. I’d look down at my penis with revulsion and try to will it back into my body. Sometimes I’d even sneak into the bearded lady’s tent to try on her dresses. As I grew older and learned more about gender identity, I realized that I was a woman trapped inside a clown’s body. I have lived with this secret for many years, ashamed and afraid of being judged and ostracized. BUT NO LONGER! A year ago I started my transition into becoming the woman I was always meant to be. I’ve taken all the necessary steps, from hormone replacement therapy to breast augmentation. A few weeks ago I finally underwent the final step: inverting my penis into a vagina. Captain Spaulding was nothing more than a cocoon preparing the beautiful butterfly inside of me for her metamorphosis into the real world. I am born anew! Caitlyn Spaulding has finally blossomed! And I am looking forward to spreading my wings across the forum as your new heroine and inspiration!

Since I no longer have a penis, I doubt Sexy Celebrity will want anything to do with me, which means . . .

I’M SINGLE!!!!

So act quickly before somebody else sweeps me off my feet. Just be gentle. My new vagina hasn’t fully dilated yet.

(I had my scrotum stitched into a lovely coin purse that is currently for sale on Ebay. PM me if you're interested and I'll provide the link.)

Don't know what to make of this, but awesome to have you posting Captain S!

*notices Captain Spaulding posting*

*turns head and looks away*

Someone never wrote back to me.

Nice favorite movies list! Guap would approve
My Little Pony is an excellent series geared toward middle-aged men. In fact, the statistics state that 92.67% of all men between the ages of 42-57 have at least one My Little Pony movie in their collection.

Master of My Domain
The rest, 7.33%, were too busy watching a My Little Pony movie to answer that poll.

Captain! Welcome back dude! And in time for the 60's Countdown!
Thanks. I'm in the process of catching up with it now. I'm several pages in and I've yet to see any marijuana or LSD or naked hippies frolicking in an orgy, so I'm pretty disappointed.

Lots of Yoko Ono, though.

Thanks. I'm in the process of catching up with it now. I'm several pages in and I've yet to see any marijuana or LSD or naked hippies frolicking in an orgy, so I'm pretty disappointed.

Lots of Yoko Ono, though.
Give the list time. Easy Rider is a sure in. Maybe a Russ Meyer or two...

Give the list time. Easy Rider is a sure in. Maybe a Russ Meyer or two...
Easy Rider was on my list. Very high.