Only Controversial Topics!!!

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
This is the thread for controversial topics.

Oy, there is more to life than movies. Movies should bring us together but not distance us from knowing each other better.
Says the guy who hasn't watched any in months...

http://www.movieforums.com/community...67#post1604967

Let me know if you need a recommendation.

I don't like Churchill
A few months ago, I got caught up with The Gathering Storm (2002) and Into the Storm (2009). I must say, he was amusing and likable in both those portrayals. Now, the queen, the royal family, I see no likable aspects there, not for me, anyways.

What if the Empire are really the good guys in Star Wars?
So true! In hindsight, the Jedi all seem like Hillary supporters. They also put guys like Jar Jar Binks in positions of power.

A few months ago, I got caught up with The Gathering Storm (2002) and Into the Storm (2009). I must say, he was amusing and likable in both those portrayals. Now, the queen, the royal family, I see no likable aspects there, not for me, anyways.
He's an interesting character and important figure but it's because of his war time actions that he's seen as such a popular hero over here whilst I feel a lot of people don't know about, or overlook some of his other actions. I don't like like the monarchy or anything relating to them either, against undemocratically elected head of states, but in terms of my personal opinion I don't have too much of a dislike against the current Queen.

Master of My Domain
So true! In hindsight, the Jedi all seem like Hillary supporters. They also put guys like Jar Jar Binks in positions of power.
It's not the Jedi's fault though. Jar Jar the secret Sith Lord used his powers to forcefully manipulate the Jedi and put them through years of constant annoyance.

...this is my controversial opinion.

Says the guy who hasn't watched any in months...

http://www.movieforums.com/community...67#post1604967

Let me know if you need a recommendation.
Ive seen your action in the movie chain, if I feel the need to pick up a $1 movie from the gas station Ill be sure to ask you.

Ive seen your action in the movie chain, if I feel the need to pick up a $1 movie from the gas station Ill be sure to ask you.
Until then, I hope it's not just C-SPAN for you.

Until then, I hope it's not just C-SPAN for you.
I try to pull from neutral news sites, even like BBC. Anything else Slick?

I try to pull from neutral news sites, even like BBC. Anything else Slick?
Nothing else there Panther, just love thy neighbor, even if they voted Trump.

Nothing else there Panther, just love thy neighbor, even if they voted Trump.
I have family that voted Trump. If this was World War II youd try and pick on those who opposed Hitler too, huh straight shooter? Of course Trump isnt Hitler, but a bad choice is a bad choice.
I dont know what a Panther is other than a mountain lion, and Floridas mascot. Probably meant as some Canadian slang word you Googled.

Of course Trump isnt Hitler...
Hey, coming from you, that's progress.

I dont know what a Panther is other than a mountain lion, and Floridas mascot. Probably meant as some Canadian slang word you Googled.
Just a friendly NHL acknowledgement.

I never said Trump was Hitler, never. I had posted a pic one time of a Target employee that positioned the bookshelf advertising that if you liked Trumps book youd like Hitlers too. That doesnt mean I think Trumps Hitler.

Just a friendly NHL acknowledgement.

Aw, Wayne Gro from HEAT, he was a cowardly punkass in that movie. Whats a NHL acknowledgement Straight Shooter? National Hockey League?