Max Payne

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive played the game and loved it and this is hopefully going to be just as awsome. IMO the whole game-movie franchise im loving since the Resi movies came out and its just getting better and better!

You're a Genius all the time
The Max Payne games are fantastic. They're true art. But I do have some serious doubts about this flick. I think Wahlberg is a good choice for Payne, but Ludacris and Mila Kunis are horrible miscasts. I guess I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, though, because the trailer does look halfway decent. I'll definitely be seeing it but, yeah, I've got my doubts.

sory if this has all redy been asked but wich max payne game is this spose to be based on cos it sorta soudns like it spose to be based on the ferst on but it dosent rely look like it

i mnot shor if its based on the 2nd cos i hvent played the 2nd one dident like it tha much i LOVED the fesrt one and all ways sed it would make a awesoem movie but i dont know about this movie if they ruen it i will be pissed

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
I super looking forward to seeing this movie! I was introduced to the video game ( the 2nd game ) and I must say...for someone like myself who hasnt really played computer game much I SO LOVED IT! The game for me was super amazing...guns....blood.....missions....the whole 9 yards loved it! For me the movie will be fun to see since it's new to me!
Just my thoughts!

Welcome to the human race...
They couldn't get Tim McCaffrey to play Max?

(let's see who gets it)

The Max Payne games are fantastic. They're true art. But I do have some serious doubts about this flick. I think Wahlberg is a good choice for Payne, but Ludacris and Mila Kunis are horrible miscasts. I guess I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, though, because the trailer does look halfway decent. I'll definitely be seeing it but, yeah, I've got my doubts.
very much the same they beter nto stuff the movie up orim gona rase HELL!!

I Love Revenge Movies, And Mark Whalberg, So I Can't Wait To See This.

I love Mark Wahlberg, so this should be pretty interesting.

Saw it today. It was pretty horrible. Butchered the story, hardly gave anything to the fans of the games*, very little action for something called Max Payne. Very disappointing
WARNING: "Stuff that wasn't there but should have been" spoilers below

- When Max wakes up and immediately leaves the hospital, you'd expect him to grab along some painkillers, right?
- The mafia. I understand that they don't put in all of the working up the foodchain part, but the mafia adds so much flavour to the story
- ALL the funny stuff: the tv-series (lords and ladies!), overheared conversations, self-reference...
- No Vladimir !?
and then some

Is this worth of watching?

can anyone answer me what s wrong with this movie? i find it a bit muddled because it doesn t quite catch the feeling that the game gave me, it is just a sublime game to play

This might just do nobody any good.
Probably that it tries to be an Underworld movie. Note to all filmmakers: never try to make an Underworld movie.

Probably that it tries to be an Underworld movie. Note to all filmmakers: never try to make an Underworld movie.
this is no underworld alright, not even close, shame this film never catches the game feel and tone.