My Sexiest Female Movie Characters List

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Only 16?

Wow.

Hadn't noticed how much Amy Adams reminded me of her. I knew it was someone but I could quite put my finger on it.

Sandra Kolter, Ziegfeld Girl

Hedy Lamarr played a young wife who becomes a Ziegfeld girl despite the fact that she thinks it's a silly and undignified way to make a living. Another actress that the camera absolutely adored and rarely as much as it did in this film.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Only 16?

Wow.

Hadn't noticed how much Amy Adams reminded me of her. I knew it was someone but I could quite put my finger on it.
Spot on, Saunchy!

Rusty Parker, Cover Girl

Rita Hayworth lit up the screen in this classic musical. The sexiest thing about this character was the fact that she had no clue how sexy she was.

Ann-Marget's character was 16, her actual age was 23.

Oh thanks for clarifying. I thought her figure looked a bit too mature for a mid teen. I keep forgetting this is strictly about chracters.

Mary Ann Lomax, The Devil's Advocate

Someone inquired earier if Theron's character in Monster would be appearing here...that character did nothing for me in terms of sex appeal but this one was all kinds of sexy...before she went crazy anyway.

I love isla Fisher and she sure was crazy sexy in that.

Yeah, she looked great in that. Amazing figure.
she gave me a hard on in that film, she was that sexy

Great list, Gideon!

I'll list my favorites you've done, but some be out of order because I jotted some down in that fashion, or by memory, which is wonky:

Rusty Martin---I remember the first time I saw Ann-Margret in this, at the drive-in, and although I was only 3-years-old, I can remember my Dad and his married nephew whistling when Ann walked up in those hot pants, along with a bunch of other males in cars at the drive-in. Needless to say, this did not go over well with my Mom and the nephew's wife. That's probably what made me pay attention and look for her when they showed this again on TV. And thanks, Gideon, for the pic of Ann, and double-thanks to Saunch for the gif of Ann showing off her huge...talent.

Carol Sanders---Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice----love Natalie like nobody's business and I didn't see this till years after the fact on cable. I was pleasantly pleased by how simmeringly sexy she was in this even knowing she was sexy regardless.

Lisa Freemont...Rear Window---especially love that slow-mo of her face descending onto Jimmy Stewart's as an intro of her character. Talk about the camera (or Hitchcock) loving its subject.

Cora Smith-The Postman Always Rings Twice...This was my introduction to Lana Turner decades ago and I think she's never been sexier since.

Inga---I've always loved Teri Garr, in movies or TV, where her personality was just as sexy as her looks. Just talking to her could make a person fall in love with her and that's rare among movie actresses I've seen. Back when I watched David Letterman when he was funny, I watched him become obviously smitten with her on TV and giggle like a lovestruck child around her. But again, Inga was so sexy. And every time I see her photo from Young Frankenstein, I think of her going "Put zee candle back!"

Gypsy---probably my first screen love, at least the earliest one I can remember. Natalie Wood portrayed her so steamy, once she got to stripping.

Jane Smith---Loved Angelina in this movie. But then, she's sexy in almost anything.

Alice---Pretty much hated this whole movie except for Alice. Natalie was so sexy but the rest of the movie was just mean and hateful. But I guess that's what they were going for.

Alicia Huberman---Notorious---Ingrid Bergman is stunning here and so sexy even when undercover for the Allies. Maybe my favorite role of hers, as you stated, Gideon, even over the classic Casablanca.

Solitaire---may be my favorite on the list. She's certainly my favorite Bond girl. I love Jane as the virginal Solitaire whom Bond "stacks the deck in his favor" against. And she still looks great!

Lee---Hannah and Her Sisters---My favorite Woody Allen film and Barbara Hershey played her so well. Until this time I was used to Barbara playing in semi-sleazy movies or roles, or unsympathetic roles and this changed all that. That pic you posted, Gideon, is perfect. I kind of felt sorry for her character, the way Michael Caine basically wore her down till she would have an affair with him.

Mrs. Robinson---First saw this in edited form on TV but was still struck by her sexiness. If it weren't for one of my favorite beauties, Katharine Ross, being in this movie, I'd have chosen Anne Bancroft as my favorite "lady" in the film.

Velma Kelly---have loved Catherine since I first saw her in the first "Zorro" movie but wow, did she look and act fantastically sexy here!

Satine---For me, this may have been Nicole Kidman's sexiest role. At the very least, she looked her greatest here and that gif you included is awesome, Gideon.

Kim McAfee---Bye Bye Birdie---she was so fine as far back as I can remember her, but especially in her younger roles. I'd heard somewhere that the opening song with only Ann-Margret onscreen was made especially for her, having not been in the play. I don't blame them for doing it!

Sandra Kolter---Ziegfeld Girl---Hedy Lamarr was sexy in anything but she looked especially fine in this very good movie. Hedy is a favorite of mine.

Gloria Cleary---Wedding Crashers---Isla was what made me want to see this movie, from the trailer where I saw her red-haired loveliness. I ended liking the entire movie, but you're right, she steals the movie and that ain't easy when you've got so much talent around you.

Julianne Potter---My Best Friend's Wedding---I'm not a huge Julia Roberts fan, but I'll admit she's been sexy in several roles, this being one of them. I have a personal tale about seeing this movie that I'll PM you about, Gideon.

Can't wait to see who's next!

Mrs. Robinson---First saw this in edited form on TV but was still struck by her sexiness. If it weren't for one of my favorite beauties, Katharine Ross, being in this movie, I'd have chosen Anne Bancroft as my favorite "lady" in the film.
I like Anne Bancroft in 84 Charing Cross Road.