Saddest movie you have seen

Tools    

A Walk To Remember has to one of the saddest movies I have ever seen.

A system of cells interlinked
Just watched Kitano's Dolls today. Pretty damn sad....

saw elephant recently...sad

I dare anyone to make it through this movie without crying like a baby...

My Life with Nicole Kidman and Michael Keaton

"Bob is dying of cancer. His wife, Gail, is expecting their first child. With a prognosis of only a few months of life left, Bob decides to record just about every aspect of his life on video tape."

The closest I've ever come to crying in a movie-- and I'm made of steel-- is Dancer in the Dark. Bjork's performance is just amazing. Her character's unwavering, child-like adherence to 'her word' could have been horribly frustrating, but Bjork makes Selma an unbelievably strong character. The fact that she's so resilient makes watching what happens to her so hard to bear. The final scene is gut-wrenching.

I was only 10!

1. The Green Mile
2. Million Dollar Baby
3. Cold Mountain
4. Mystic River
5. 21g
6. Irréversible
7. Old Boy
8. Shindler's List
9. Veronica Guerin
10. Murder In The First...

Legends of the Falls

Pay it Forward. Nothing else is close, for me.
Pay It Forward has to be uo there for me as well

Also:

The Notebook
Brian's Song
Million Dollar Baby
Finding Neverland

Put me in your pocket...

I'm adding Water to my large saddest list. This film/story really got to me.

the notebook, i finally saw it the other weekend on tv. only b/c i saw it recently is it up there for me there are so many others too. maybe b/c i'm recently married but this just got me i swear i'm not usually so sappy but i was absolutely hysterical throughout this movie an incredible love story. james garner broke my heart

the constant gardener,
passion of the christ,
the elaphant man,
hotel riwanda.
There are a lot of really sad movies.
It's worse when they are based on fact.

Movie Forums Extra
Titanic

Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine
the saddest movie ive seen, i think is requiem for a dream.how everyone at the end, their lives just seem to be going downhill just from their addiction to drugs and what they will do to get it.