The most bangin' of breakfast edibles

Tools    

I just got done eating some breakfast this morning and found myself being pumped while I was making it cause it was gonna' taste so damn good.
Was just kind of wondering if other people had some hot-eats they like to kill during the AM, or PM in my case.

Mine goes like this. 3 egg steak, two pieces toast, 8 slices ham lunch meat, 2 pieces cheese. Some OJ, all being eatin' while the coffee's brewin' so when I'm done the coffee's ready.

I put 4 pieces of ham on each side of the eggs with a piece of cheese in between the meat. Throw those good eats in between the bread, which is toasted [not burnt], and eat away. It's messy shiz too, which kind of turns me on.

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
I don't eat breakfast.
Oh, nevermind then.

Breakfast casserole is my specialty. Hashbrowns, and your favorite breakfast meat or two and cheese and sausage gravy, cook em first then bake it in oven for 30 mins. yum.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
mixed greens salad

Doesn't belong anywhere near the idea of breakfast.

I have two slices of toast and a cup of tea.....

Originally Posted by Tea Barking
I have two slices of toast and a cup of tea.....
I was considering the tea route rather than the coffee. My teeth look like milkduds.

Randomly visiting for now
Get yesterday's lunch role, chuck the salad out, pack some cheese in with whatever meat's in there, whip it in the microwave, grab some juice and you have a tasty breaky in like 5 mins. I never know whos roles they are though, anyway no complaints yet =)

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
3 boiled eggs (white only....yolks go in da bin) and a bowl of Rice Krispie Muddles....... but before i pour the milk on i mix 300ml of milk with a big scoop of Mega Mass 4000.... then pour it on. (aint body building great!)

E-mphasis
BREAKFAST BURGER!!!

Basically, I just put anything in the cupboard on the hot plate and then shove it between to buns.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle
Mine goes like this. 3 egg steak, two pieces toast, 8 slices ham lunch meat, 2 pieces cheese. Some OJ, all being eatin' while the coffee's brewin' so when I'm done the coffee's ready.

I put 4 pieces of ham on each side of the eggs with a piece of cheese in between the meat. Throw those good eats in between the bread, which is toasted [not burnt], and eat away. It's messy shiz too, which kind of turns me on.
You eat that everyday? That is a monster breakfast...

I normally have a cheese omelet (2 eggs), sausage patty, and toast smeared with sugar-free strawberry preserves…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I go to McDonalds for BK, perhaps thats why i haven't been feeling that well lately...

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Beer.

Beer and donuts.
Dude! That rocks!

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
You eat that everyday? That is a monster breakfast...
That's a special occassion, like when I wake up before 10am.