The most bangin' of breakfast edibles

Tools    

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Oreos and milk

and sometimes poptarts or Total if I've felt weak, along with some oranges.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Oreos are right out of hell. Straight up evil temptation. I'd sell my soul any day for a pack of doublestufs.
*nods in agreement*

the thing is that I once brushed and then I had my "breakfast"

Looked like Ol' Man Johnson

I usually eat, then brush...but I was late so I threw everything into one.

I'm an "on again" Atkins dieter and right now I'm looking at pictures of oreos and salivating.

I should red-dot you for bringing them up.

The other day I ate salad with lots of pepper for lunch. I washed my hands and looked in the mirror when I got home and was horrified to see that I'd spent the latter part of my day with black dots and one small piece of spinach stuck in my grill. It wasn't only this, mind you, that irritated me. I was also remembering the coy smiles my co-workers were exchanging all afternoon.

Aholes.

Beer.

Beer and donuts.

I needed that.

I likes me some biscuits and gravy.

The other day I ate salad with lots of pepper for lunch. I washed my hands and looked in the mirror when I got home and was horrified to see that I'd spent the latter part of my day with black dots and one small piece of spinach stuck in my grill. It wasn't only this, mind you, that irritated me. I was also remembering the coy smiles my co-workers were exchanging all afternoon.

Aholes.

Never, I repeat, never-ever eat Raisin Bran and drink coffee in the morning. This has the opposite of a calm experience in the bathroom. Unless you know there's going to be a toilet and 3 rolls of toilet paper handy, pass this breakfast edible. Your bum with be angry for a long time.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I'm eating choclate buttons for my breakfast, i really should do more shopping...

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
I either drink coffee or eat some Boo Berry. Damn his tasteyness!

"Crackin' oat flakes"... gives me that lil extra kick in the morning.

i actually thought about it and realized that i rarely eat breakfast

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
i actually thought about it and realized that i rarely eat breakfast
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day champ. Chips and salsa works just fine.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Breakfast is totally the most important meal of the day, id wither and die without it!

Im usually a bran flakes kinda gal but when ive got the time i do myself a nice big, greas-a-palooza of a fry up

fried bread, eggs, bacon, beans, sausages but to balance it out i have a big glass of fresh OJ

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by gummo
fried bread? never heard of it.
Maybe she's talking about french toast, you know how you cover bread in this mixture of eggs + .........I dunno I never made it, so then you fry the bread and it tastes great.

Although I could be explaining it all wrong she could just fry it straight, which I guess would be nice.

i just don't get that hungry

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by SpoOkY
Maybe she's talking about french toast, you know how you cover bread in this mixture of eggs + .........I dunno I never made it, so then you fry the bread and it tastes great.

Although I could be explaining it all wrong she could just fry it straight, which I guess would be nice.
It is. Haven't had it since I was 6 though...