Freddy
22.12%
23 votes
Ash
16.35%
17 votes
Pinhead
104 votes. You may not vote on this poll

wo, steady, tad OTT there me' lad, take a nice glass of warm milk and some cookies then sit in the corner telling yourself kiling is bad....

Ash is the best as he has personality and a chainsaw for a hand a BOOMstick and will own any opponent, also as primarily a protagonist he's a more ideologically sound choice and from a theatrical point, more likely to win. Not to mention Bruce Campbell is more a star then the rest

Originally Posted by Thompo
No..BUT I wudnt mind smashin urs?? If that's wat u want? mite make u better looking..who knows?
hey buddy why dont you shut the hell up
you could make your own thread about how you think rock would kick everybody's asses but then people might realize that you actually are dumbass

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Thompo
No..BUT I wudnt mind smashin urs?? If that's wat u want? mite make u better looking..who knows?
I too can put question marks at the end of a statement??

Anyways, it's nice to know that someone here still uses the good 'ole "I know you are but what am I" styled comebacks around here. I salute you.

Your Reaper is Calling...
Originally Posted by Escape
Who would I want to win? Michael
Who would win? I'm thinking freddy.
You have to think LOGICALLY
I mean I want Freddy to win SO bad (notice the name) but He's got hardly anything on his side. although he should have totaled Jason in FvJ. It was a bad movie though.

Logically, the producers are gona want closure, yet room for a twist and please audiences by having the hero defeat the monsters. Therefore Ash is the logical choice and the sweetest to win

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Logically, the producers are gona want closure, yet room for a twist and please audiences by having the hero defeat the monsters. Therefore Ash is the logical choice and the sweetest to win
Amen!

How can you guys talk about this movie, or movies, so much? Are they really that good? I think they're like Honda's. They aren't actually really good, I'll be expecting someone saying how they are, but they aren't like a Lexus or Porsche. You can rent a Porsche movie for the same price as a Honda movie. See what I'm saying? I think the majority of fans for these movies would be like the crazy asians around my nieghborhood that deck out their Hondas with neon paint, neon lights, spoilers, loud mufflers, spiky wheels, and a spiky hair cut. Maybe I'm wrong though. If I am, please explain to me how and why someone would want to spend soooo much time watching these movies, obsessing over them, and talking about them. I'm aware of the irony, being I am talking about them. If you want to be angry just remember anger is a secondary emotion and you're probably angry because I hurt your feelings. In which case, I will apologize ahead of time. I am sorry.

DaShiz
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

dude horror movies are just are thing. their regulars and threads like these and theres not. my reasoning for liking horror is i like a good scare and i like some fun these types movies can give me that.

Originally Posted by jrs
It's cool to imagine, but don't expect Jason vs. Freddy vs. Ash to hit the big screen.
No... NO....... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knows, it could happen...

Hasn't it been the most speculated idea for a sequel, its the only idea i've heared, but it is the only idea i wanted to hear

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
How can you guys talk about this movie, or movies, so much? Are they really that good? I think they're like Honda's. They aren't actually really good, I'll be expecting someone saying how they are, but they aren't like a Lexus or Porsche. You can rent a Porsche movie for the same price as a Honda movie. See what I'm saying? I think the majority of fans for these movies would be like the crazy asians around my nieghborhood that deck out their Hondas with neon paint, neon lights, spoilers, loud mufflers, spiky wheels, and a spiky hair cut. Maybe I'm wrong though. If I am, please explain to me how and why someone would want to spend soooo much time watching these movies, obsessing over them, and talking about them. I'm aware of the irony, being I am talking about them. If you want to be angry just remember anger is a secondary emotion and you're probably angry because I hurt your feelings. In which case, I will apologize ahead of time. I am sorry.

DaShiz
it's quite simple, i, and most of the other fans here, simply prefer or at least enjoy the horror/slasher genre. it just a likeness, not an obsession, if you can't tolerate that, than you are welcome to never visit this thread again. reguardless, i was always a jeep wrangler fan myself

I can't tolerate that, I'M NO QUITER! The next time you want to come across all warm and fuzzy like that just do it, okay? Just wiggle around, topsy-turvy, bend one way, then another, and sit. Can you do that? And as for the Jeep Wranglers, those things are pure image, kind of like Timberland boots. Sure they look tough, but get em' wet and they shrivle up and crush your foot inside of its grip'o'death. It's true, and I'll do it. I will continue to view this thread from a purely objective position, but just be aware that DaShiz is lurking around with a can full stuff.

lol, i wear timberland boots as well, and i have gotten them wet, they don't shrivel

same here but i preffer to watch the classics, these modern horror movies *sigh*