Spin-off thread about feminism

Tools    

ADMIN EDIT: this thread was spun off from How did Harry Potter become this colossal worldwide?.

I don't know but I think they are crap and over-rated and JK Rowling seems to really love herself, like not modest at all and those 3 kids have all grown into leftist morons , the standard safe Hollywood opinions, Emma Watson in particular is a vile feminist who doesn't understand about facts. Radcliff is a leftist, I don't know about the ginger one, probably safe to say he is a leftist.

Emma Watson in particular is a vile feminist.
What makes her vile? Does she have extreme views, i really don't know?
Radcliff is a leftist, I don't know about the ginger one, he's probably a leftist.
jesus haha.

Women in the west are the most privileged class in the history of our species. Emma Watson is a feminist, feminism is cancer.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch

jesus haha.

She does, or at least had, a role in the UN addressing feminism, in which she stated she wanted men to get involved, so that the image of the feminazis would be a thing of the past, it was something like that anyway. She launched the HeForShe campaign, and I'm guessing that poster isn't keen on getting involved in third wave feminism

Hogwarts Professor
The movies, however, live solely from almost "brainless" fandom, because most of them are quite bad, that would never have had any success if is wasn't for the huge market already created.
I don't think this is true. The movies have always been regarded as benchmarks in the modern film industry - in particular due to their innovative creation. I remember when the first film came out; everyone were saying it was something extraordinary and revolutionary. The last six films in the series will always stand as very good films to me.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Women in the west are the most privileged class in the history of our species. Emma Watson is a feminist, feminism is cancer.

To respond to this I'd have to insult you like I never did to noone on this forum so I'll just leave it there...

She does, or at least had, a role in the UN addressing feminism, in which she stated she wanted men to get involved, so that the image of the feminazis would be a thing of the past, it was something like that anyway. She launched the HeForShe campaign, and I'm guessing that poster isn't keen on getting involved in third wave feminism
Thanks for clarifying, absolutely correct and she is still doing it..

because the tabloids "sexulised me"

they showed her boobies to the entire nation

or was it just a bit of side boob, nobody cares except Watson, she has to go to the Bahamas 5 times a year just to deal with stuffs.

I just watched that video...and I will say...gender anger, from either gender is wrong, it's hurtful and only serves to divide us. It's time humanity erases the lines in the sand, not draw them deeper.

Dear damn.

I just watched that video...and I will say...gender anger, from either gender is wrong, it's hurtful and only serves to divide us. It's time humanity erases the lines in the sand, not draw them deeper.
Yes it is but it is not gender anger, Milo has many female supporters and a partner in Christina Hoff Summers. Every time this comes up I feel sadly I have to stipulate, I love women.

And the lines are being drawn deeper friend

All I see is lazy thinking on this subject, men afraid to speak should they be accused of being woman haters.

Check out #WomenAgainstFemism

This is not men vs women, this always kills the real debate

we will never be divided, we either love one another or die.

feminism is cancer.
hahaha. Jesus christ. Feminism = the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes. MONSTERS!

There's extreme feminists (Emma Watson might be one i really don't know) that i don't agree with at all; for instance there's some nutjobs who believe that women should be allowed to take consent back after already giving it to reclassify the consensual sex they had as rape, now those people are absurd. Using those crazies to judge the whole movement is just as bad as claiming all right-wingers are awful because fascism exists. Thing is the majority of feminists are moderate with reasonable views and everybody who brings up the radicals knows this, it's just an easy way to dismiss the whole movement because it inconveinces them.

This is specifically directed to FromBeyond for the record, there's plenty of problems with Feminism and i don't see any problem with pointing them out but dismissing a whole movement based on the idea that women and men should be treated the same is absurd. There's some ways men don't get treated fairly as well (although absolutely not on the same level) like cases of custody of children for example; feminism is just the idea that women and men should be treated equally and the fact that women in the west are treated better than they are in Saudi Arabia is just a hilarious point to make. Bravo!

**** your self righteous anger neiba, go on insult me, I love being insulted by people who don't know me, is your blood pressure a little high, maybe you should take a nap,your brain might fall out..
Oh my god! If this isn't a Suspect/SC alt i'm going to be severely disappointed

hahaha. Jesus christ. Feminism = the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes. MONSTERS!

There's extreme feminists (Emma Watson might be one i really don't know) that i don't agree with at all; for instance there's some nutjobs who believe that women should be allowed to take consent back after already giving it to reclassify the consensual sex they had as rape, now those people are absurd. Using those crazies to judge the whole movement is just as bad as claiming all right-wingers are awful because fascism exists. Thing is the majority of feminists are moderate with reasonable views and everybody who brings up the radicals knows this, it's just an easy way to dismiss the whole movement because it inconveinces them.

This is specifically directed to FromBeyond for the record, there's plenty of problems with Feminism and i don't see any problem with pointing them out but dismissing a whole movement based on the idea that women and men should be treated the same is absurd. There's some ways men don't get treated fairly as well (although absolutely not on the same level) like cases of custody of children for example; feminism is just the idea that women and men should be treated equally and the fact that women in the west are treated better than they are in Saudi Arabia is just a hilarious point to make. Bravo!
Third wave feminism = the advocacy of woman's superiority on the ground of the equality of the sexes.

boys are falling behind because of all kinds of initatives aimed solely towards girls

It is a fabricated nonsense that women in the west are somehow worse off than men in any way.

It is harmful. It is wrong, what more can one say

Welcome to the human race...
This is Milo "Would you rather your child had feminism or cancer?" Yiannopolous we're talking about. Please excuse me if I don't see any reason to treat his opinions with respect.

Third wave feminism = the advocacy of woman's superiority on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
Has Watson ever said anything to promote that belief system?

How............why would someone get so bent about feminism?! Disagree with the philosophy, fine, but this is hardly a stain on society or weakening it. I dont get it. So you got a bunch of women all hell bent to get more rights........why hate them? Theres hundreds of organizations wanting more right in the public or private sector. Are you from the south FromBeyond?

Literally I am not so hell bent, I wouldn't of gave it much more thought than my first point had others not bought me up on it

It is a stain on society, that is exactly what it is

No I'm from beyond... the south

Welcome to the human race...
Literally I am not so hell bent, I wouldn't of gave it much more thought than my first point had others not bought me up on it

It is a stain on society, that is exactly what it is

No I'm from beyond... the south
OP asks a sincere question and not only are the first three words of your first post "I don't know" but you then go on about how you not only don't like the series but go off on a barely-related tangent about how you hate leftists and feminists - then you admit to not having given said post much thought until others understandably challenged you over it. The fact that that's your first post and then you then go on to compare feminism to cancer is understandably going to make you seem disagreeable to other people.