Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

The strongest rumor I heard in regards to Trumps running mate is Florida Governor Rick Scott. He can have him. Hes a crook like Trump, and I mean that literally. I live in Florida, we'll end up with an unelected official to be our governor because the Vice Governor got elected to something too.

<--- Bernie or Bust... But I might vote for Trump so it's a vote against Hillary.
Dont even daydream doing something like that

Doubt it will be Carly Fiorina after all the Cruz stuff. The only other women i've seen brought up as a possibility are Nikki Haley and Susana Martinez. That was just a general the Republican winner may pick one of them before the election though, had nothing to do with Trump.

The strongest rumor I heard in regards to Trumps running mate is Florida Governor Rick Scott. He can have him. Hes a crook like Trump, and I mean that literally. I live in Florida, we'll end up with an unelected official to be our governor because the Vice Governor got elected to something too.
Just quickly looked him up. Don't know about the crook stuff because i just skimmed his wiki article, but i really can't see a Trump-Scott ticket doing well at all. WIthout knowing much about her or what she thinks of Trump i think Susana Martines would probably be his best bet.

If it's nkt Christie I will be as shocked as I have ever been watching politics. That includes Trump being the probable nominee this year. Get ready for a lot of bluster folks. At least Christie has half a clue I suppose. I think he's a pretty solid debater actually.

If Trump is smart he will pick a woman.
I want him to pick Condoleeza Rice.

Rudy Giuliani said Condoleeza Rice would be a good VP for Trump and I agree. Let's stick it to Miss Hillary by having her go against another Secretary of State, who is also a woman, and who is black.

Just quickly looked him up. Don't know about the crook stuff because i just skimmed his wiki article, but i really can't see a Trump-Scott ticket doing well at all. WIthout knowing much about her or what she thinks of Trump i think Susana Martines would probably be his best bet.
He was heavily implicated in a 1.7 billion dollar medicare fraud.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...-times/2185493

Looks like neither Haley or Martinez or fans of Trump (shocker) haha:

New Mexico’s governor, Susana Martinez, chairwoman of the Republican Governors Association, did not mince words: She told the crowd of about 60 wealthy GOP backers that, as a Latina, she was offended by Trump’s language about immigrants. Noting her years working as a prosecutor on the Mexican border and now as a border-state governor, Martinez said Trump’s plan to build a wall and force Mexico to pay for it was unrealistic and irresponsible, according to multiple people in attendance.

The comments were a remarkably strong rebuke of the GOP front-runner by Martinez, who has been publicly circumspect about his candidacy since the GOP contest began. She spoke out after the other female governor in the room, South Carolina’s Nikki Haley, also criticized Trump, expressing concern that his rhetoric would taint the Republican brand. Haley said it was imperative that the GOP be inclusive to people from all backgrounds, according to attendees

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...a-donor-event/

That obviously doesn't mean they won't end up his running mate though.

Rudy Giuliani said Condoleeza Rice would be a good VP for Trump and I agree. Let's stick it to Miss Hillary by having her go against another Secretary of State, who is also a woman, and who is black.
Condoleeza Rice is way too smart and classy for Trump. She has a shot at the Presidency some day if she wanted it. If she hooks up with Trump she'll be shooting her political career in the foot.

Originally Posted by Citizen Rules If Trump is smart he will pick a woman.

He was heavily implicated in a 1.7 billion dollar medicare fraud.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...-times/2185493
I'll read that in a minute, but i doubt he'll end up Trumps running mate if this happened. Whether you think Trump is dumb or not, i doubt the people helping run his campaign would let somebody controversial like this become his running mate.

Condoleeza Rice is way too smart and classy for Trump. She has a shot at the Presidency some day if she wanted it.
That's why I want her.

That would be great for Trump if he could get her to run with him. Doubt it though, like Citizen said she has a shot at the presidency one day i don't see her risking that by running with Trump.

Thast idiot would pick Omarosa if one of his "experts" told him to
I had to google her and the first thing that came up was an article that said "Omarosa says Trump has a big heart" haha.