THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Im bored and didnt get much sleep last night.. so i might actually head to bed early.. lol and tomorrow is my day off.. I could stay up as late as I want.. but not tonight

I will probably go in about 1 hour... damn headache from being tired.. a bit b*tchy too!

New tenants have just turned up next door...there goes the peace.

This is what I'm thinking. I have nothing against people who rent, I'm just not fond of neighbours. The last lot were a pain in the ***. I'm hoping to be proved wrong with this latest bunch.

At least in your gif, they have an apostrophe and it's in the right place, unless it's just a freakish occurance.

3000 posts guys !! Hell yeah

Since tomorrow is Mother's Day and I am a mother to two children.. I think I will make a trip to Barnes & Noble and buy a criterion that I have been wanting for a while.

Conquest of the Planet of the Apes is on tv now... it still looks good for being 42 years old. Still entertaining.

I bought Preacher book one and it's coming today. I'm so excited.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
And, just in case you live, you better write a lengthy writeup about it all. I'd actually read that. Yes.
Yes, you must do a lengthy writeup. And it must be extremely, disturbingly detailed.
Just think -- right now, JayDee's probably laying on a table, half naked with a tube up his arse.

I'm so jealous!
Don't forget that we want a long, detailed, disturbing story about everything.
You people really aren't well. I mean seriously unwell. I strongly urge you to seek professional help.

Hey I like JayDee... he's nice to me... doesnt tease me....
Leave JayDee's butt alone!
Yeah that's right Sexy, you leave me alone or else I'll set my MovieGal on you! Thank you MG.

And somehow I don't think that's the first time Sexy has been told to leave someone's butt alone!

Anyway I'm sorry to disappoint you Sexy and Swan but because of the sedation my memory of the actual procedure isn't that clear, so a detailed account isn't really possible.

As I said it was two of the most miserable days of my life. I went two days without sleeping or eating, while spending most of that time on the toilet. It really wasn't pleasant. I was paintballing the inside of the bowl! It looked like a Jackson Pollock painting in there, but with a very limited colour palette. Oh yeah and the drink with the laxatives I had to take was absolutely foul. It actually smelled quite nice, like a Refreshers bar, so I thought it may not be too bad. Well the taste was like lemon flavoured water, which may actually sound ok. But the lemon taste was incredibly bitter and the water was like salt water. So nasty. And I had to drink 2 litres of the *****. After that I spent much of the night in the bathroom. It's meant to settle after a couple of hours but up until about 3 or 4 in the morning I was still back and forth to the toilet. And I had to get up at 6 am to take the next batch (that's usually about the time I'm just going to bed!) so there was no time for me really to get any sleep.

At the actual hospital I was left waiting in the bed for close to two hours before being taken. And everyone else in there were older guys and following the procedure you're left with lots of air in your bowels which you need to expel. So it was just a constant stream of farting. As I said because of the sedation I don't remember a massive amount of the actual procedure. There was one point where I sort of became aware of what was going on and remember; and it was excruciating! The pain was seriously unbelievable. I was squirming all over the place, trying to find a position that would alleviate the pain but with no success. And I could hear the nurses talking about how much pain I was in and how incredibly irritated and sensitive my bowels were. Because of the pain they almost abandoned it but at the last second got to the point where they needed to.

Then after a while to recover I was thankfully sent on my way home. I was absolutely exhausted so when I got in I just collapsed on my bed. My stomach was in so much discomfort however that I couldn't even get to sleep however. So not much fun,

Oh yeah and fair play to those nurses. It's a tough job in general but to work in the colonoscopy unit with men just farting and sh!tting all day long; I salute them!

Oh and I'm glad my return coincided with some comic book discussion. I'll perhaps contribute later on

Fantastic. Good job toughing it out man, that sounds terrible.

As I said it was two of the most miserable days of my life. I went two days without sleeping or eating, while spending most of that time on the toilet. It really wasn't pleasant. I was paintballing the inside of the bowl! It looked like a Jackson Pollock painting in there, but with a very limited colour palette. Oh yeah and the drink with the laxatives I had to take was absolutely foul. It actually smelled quite nice, like a Refreshers bar, so I thought it may not be too bad. Well the taste was like lemon flavoured water, which may actually sound ok. But the lemon taste was incredibly bitter and the water was like salt water. So nasty. And I had to drink 2 litres of the *****. After that I spent much of the night in the bathroom. It's meant to settle after a couple of hours but up until about 3 or 4 in the morning I was still back and forth to the toilet. And I had to get up at 6 am to take the next batch (that's usually about the time I'm just going to bed!) so there was no time for me really to get any sleep.

At the actual hospital I was left waiting in the bed for close to two hours before being taken. And everyone else in there were older guys and following the procedure you're left with lots of air in your bowels which you need to expel. So it was just a constant stream of farting. As I said because of the sedation I don't remember a massive amount of the actual procedure. There was one point where I sort of became aware of what was going on and remember; and it was excruciating! The pain was seriously unbelievable. I was squirming all over the place, trying to find a position that would alleviate the pain but with no success. And I could hear the nurses talking about how much pain I was in and how incredibly irritated and sensitive my bowels were. Because of the pain they almost abandoned it but at the last second got to the point where they needed to.

Then after a while to recover I was thankfully sent on my way home. I was absolutely exhausted so when I got in I just collapsed on my bed. My stomach was in so much discomfort however that I couldn't even get to sleep however. So not much fun,

Oh yeah and fair play to those nurses. It's a tough job in general but to work in the colonoscopy unit with men just farting and sh!tting all day long; I salute them!

Oh, JayDee... you did it.

That story was so good that I actually fainted at the end of it.

Oh, if only your review thread was like this.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	fainted.jpg
Views:	629
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	21414  

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Glad you're doing better. I had a colonoscopy before, and had polyps - I even woke up from the demerol yelling in pain.

For three days I had to take the same stuff you did. And the first two times I once took a Naproxen, and another time I was invited up north, so I had to try 3 times.

Glad it's over, eh?? They tell you check up every 5 years, "no thanks!"

Glad you're doing better. I had a colonoscopy before, and had polyps - I even woke up from the demerol yelling in pain.
GASP!

He has a story, too!!!!

OH! Write the story! Sell it on Amazon! I'll buy this one!

Didn't sound like he was toughing it out to me, Swan. Sounded like it was coming out free and easy.

Sounds horrific, JD. Glad it wasn't me and so sorry it was you. Still, if they can find out what the problem is and ease/cure it, it'll have been worth it. Fingers crossed for you, mate.