Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

I'm voting for Donald Trump, so I went to see him speak. Protesters broke my nose.

The Washington Post.
Juan Hernandez.
June 10, 2016.

The whole thing made me angry. Here in Northern California, I feel like I’m a unicorn: I’m a gay Hispanic who’s a Republican. It was much harder to come out as a Trump supporter than it was to come out as gay — the minute you say you’re for Trump, everyone comes at you — but this has pushed me out of the closet about it completely.

That may have been fake, but that doesn't mean the guy in my article was faking.

That may have been fake, but that doesn't mean the guy in my article was faking.
Its a gut hunch supported by alrerady one "attack" being exposed, but these theatrics have Trumps name written all over them.

Why would anyone want to beat up a Trump supporter?! I just dont see the trigger that would cause such a desire. Nobodys beating up Justin Bieber or Kanye Wests fans, why beat Trumps?

Why would anyone want to beat up a Trump supporter?! I just dont see the trigger that would cause such a desire.
OHHHHHHHH but I do.

I have a Trump hat. With one of those "Make America Great Again!" slogans on it. The red one. I wouldn't dare wear it outside.

OHHHHHHHH but I do.

I have a Trump hat. With one of those "Make America Great Again!" slogans on it. The red one. I wouldn't dare wear it outside.
Really?! Well thats just sad if people are resorting to violence against those supporting him. Probably some A.M. propaganda news radio hosts getting those idiots in a lather.

Not everyone would resort to violence.... but some people might. Some might just give you dirty looks, call you a name, etc. I really do think it's not easy to be a Donald Trump supporter. I read a dating website opened just for people who support Trump. I am not surprised. I think about that myself -- who are the other gay men out there that like Trump? Besides Juan Hernandez. Maybe I should go find someone. I could be in demand right now, with this small minority.

Its a gut hunch supported by alrerady one "attack" being exposed, but these theatrics have Trumps name written all over them.

Why would anyone want to beat up a Trump supporter?! I just dont see the trigger that would cause such a desire. Nobodys beating up Justin Bieber or Kanye Wests fans, why beat Trumps?
Maybe because of the dangerous language Hillary, Bernie, Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren, and most other liberals have been using calling him a racist, misogynistic,and xenophobic with very little basis for these claims (go ahead and debate me on that). In fact it's hilarious Hillary can call him a misogynist while her husband used his workers for sex. Regardless when you say Trump and supporters are all this it ignites anger and it has been let out on his supporters. You are choosing to be ignorant on this, just go on Youtube and you'll see dozens of examples in San Jose alone.

But the handful of times a Trump supporter has acted out violently it'll be on CNN all day.

Really?! Well thats just sad if people are resorting to violence against those supporting him. Probably some A.M. propaganda news radio hosts getting those idiots in a lather.
Alright if you're to lazy to google it

And here's an example of a Trump protestor punching a Trump supporter and getting pepper sprayed, leaving feeling the burn.

Not everyone would resort to violence.... but some people might. Some might just give you dirty looks, call you a name, etc. I really do think it's not easy to be a Donald Trump supporter. I read a dating website opened just for people who support Trump. I am not surprised. I think about that myself -- who are the other gay men out there that like Trump? Besides Juan Hernandez. Maybe I should go find someone. I could be in demand right now, with this small minority.
I thought you would be aware of this guy, Sexy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos

Maybe because of the dangerous language Hillary, Bernie, Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren, and most other liberals have been using calling him a racist, misogynistic,and xenophobic with very little basis for these claims (go ahead and debate me on that). In fact it's hilarious Hillary can call him a misogynist while her husband used his workers for sex. Regardless when you say Trump and supporters are all this it ignites anger and it has been let out on his supporters. You are choosing to be ignorant on this, just go on Youtube and you'll see dozens of examples in San Jose alone.

But the handful of times a Trump supporter has acted out violently it'll be on CNN all day.
Its a shame that its happened, but Im not gonna vote the idiot into office because of that. All those labels his detractors throw at Trump they can actually back up with stupid things he's said. He may have said more stupid idiotic things than Kanye West this year. You can Google it. No, I dont want to elect someone with as much "sense" as Kanye West for President thank you very much.

I'm not saying this should make you vote for him, but I truly believe this is causing a Nixon like "silent majority" with many in the midle left not wanting to be associated with how far left it's gone, and the brown nosing of its candidates to movements like the $15 minimum wage and Black lives matter, which would have been scoffed off during the days Bill Clinton was in office. In fact Hillary 2016 campaign would sound more extreme in 1996 than what Bernie sounds like now. And with the increasing violence, I truly believe the silent majority who's sick of it will come out in huge numbers.

AND I'll agree, I've heard Trump say many idiotic things. But id love an example with context of them being racist, mysoginisyic, or xenophobic.

People have been getting into scuffles at political rallies, since the founding of America. The only thing that has changed, is the media latches onto anything that Trump doe including his rallies...and then instantly blast it out on the news stations, then social media makes a mountain out of a mole hill.

Guaranteed, some Obama supporters were beat up too, or had crap thrown at them. Same for any of the candidates. Trump and the crap media makes it seem like it's so much more.

Ever hear of the riots at the 1968 Democratic Convention?

AND I'll agree, I've heard Trump say many idiotic things. But id love an example with context of them being racist, mysoginisyic, or xenophobic.
Racist

He has called Mexicans “rapists” and proposed a ban on Muslims entering the U.S. Lately, though, the question has taken on more urgency as Trump has repeatedly publicly attacked the judge who presides over Trump University class-action lawsuits. Calling the American-born Gonzalo Curiel a “Mexican,” he said Curiel was therefore biased against him, and he added to the flurry of objections by suggesting that a Muslim judge might also be incapable of hearing a lawsuit involving any Trump entity.

In between these remarks he managed to offend by singling out a black man at one of his rallies, calling him “my African American” as if the fellow’s presence proved Trump was on the right side of the race issue.

http://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald...racism-quotes/

Mysogynistic

There are many websites that talk of his comments regarding women. Hers one...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/pol...-in-one-place/

Xenophobic

Many websites again, heres one...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/denizcam.../#58bc798e608e

yeah it sucks that trump supporters get beat up, but the attackers are just random ******** who hate him. i'm not sure what those videos prove besides a bunch of people really hate trump and become total jerks about it. on the other hand, trump literally incites violence against protestors (disproportionately minorities) at his own rallies, where he has thousands and thousands of people with whom he can gang up on someone.

these two pieces document it quite nicely, through march:

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/w...c-642743363967
http://mashable.com/2016/03/12/trump.../#nNs2.a8aLiq1
criticker

I haven't been following this all that close because of the circus it has become, but I do have a bit of a problem with this. I don't think he has said that, and if I'm right, that's very irresponsible of that article.

It's like Curt Schilling being quoted comparing Muslims to Nazis; it never happened.

Ever hear of the riots at the 1968 Democratic Convention?
Yeah; not good times.

Also, if I remember correctly, last year in Honors US History, the teacher showed us a documentary on the year 1968 in general. The doc, of course, included that major riot and after covering the major events of the convention, gave a brief interview with a female protester and her husband who was one of the cops that put down the riot. She met him at the hospital after the riot was settled and they fell in love and got married. I couldn't find an article online to confirm this story as I only searched for a minute (so if someone finds it, please post it) but I don't think the chances of a Hillary supporter marrying a Trump supporter and vice versa are high, let alone more than 5%, in today's Facebook culture.

I don't think the chances of a Hillary supporter marrying a Trump supporter and vice versa are high, let alone more than 5%, in today's Facebook culture.
I think those idiots are made for each other. I don't mean people taking sides here or voting for whoever, but rather those activists out in the field. I would enjoy nothing more than to see all of them pepper sprayed and beaten by the police.

I haven't been following this all that close because of the circus it has become, but I do have a bit of a problem with this. I don't think he has said that, and if I'm right, that's very irresponsible of that article.
I think this is the exact quote theyre referring to...

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/5...mp-quotes.html