New footage from The Simpsons Movie.

[EDIT]
Nevermind. "This video is no longer available"

Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
Bump

New footage from The Simpsons Movie.

[EDIT]
Nevermind. "This video is no longer available"
You can watch the new footage (originally shown at this years San Diego ComicCon) for The Simpsons Movie both
&search=simpsons%20%20movie and
&search=simpsons%20%20movie.

Those look so funny. I know I'll be in line to see this movie come next year.

I love the simpsons

Well I hope this rumor is true. I know I have been a fan of the simpsons since it first came out. This is one movie that is well over due. But how will they pull this one off? Will it be actor's or anamation? Either way it will be a classic.

I'm a massive Simpsons fan I can't see a problem at all about making a movie, it's not selling out either there's just more Homer to love in a 2 hour episode.

Anyone saying it's selling out is talking rubbish.

Everyone catch a exclusive sneek peak at The Simpsons Movie during an all new episode of The Simpsons on Fox

Originally Posted by moviemat
Everyone catch a exclusive sneek peak at The Simpsons Movie during an all new episode of The Simpsons on Fox
I'm sure everyone sees the HUGE post right below !!!!!!

Originally Posted by jrs
I'm sure everyone sees the HUGE post right below !!!!!!
Sorry, I never knew about because I didn't see it already posted on here,and my computer isn't working right, so I can't see your stuff you have below, but I can't wait for the sneek peak, can you?

Just seen the teaser trailer #2 for the movie and it was not great but good like how they just used the classic 2D animation than computer animation this time because we got too many CGI Animation since the year of 1995 starting with Toy Story.

I wish they would make Family Guy movie or even a Futurama movie above the Simpsons. I kind of think the Simpsons is a bit boring now.

well how many more seasons are they even going to do after this year, a movie could just be Groening's way of ending the series unless they have more seasons in store. It would be a good way to end the series i think, and i remember reading something a couple years back about how thats how he was thinking of finishing it but then they signed on for several more seasons.

I've got high hopes for this movie. The Simpsons was always about humour flowing out of the plot, and well-timed, patient, perfect-pitch voice acting. I'm fairly certain this film with have those.

Albert Brooks is signed on to lend his voice for the movie. Am I the only one who is hoping he reprises his role of Hank Scorpio?

If the movie just goes at a steady pace, and doesn't fall into the same pitfalls as the series is currently doing, I think it is a shoe-in for Best Animated Film at the Oscars next year. If it rises to comedy genius, the movie could even get a Best Picture nomination.

And yes, a Futurama movie would rock. Perhaps it should be made before the series is launched back into production?