Please delet my data i got fired from my work because of it

Tools    

Please delet my data and all my topics i got fired from my work because of it

Hasn't the horse already left the barn?

I forgot the opening line.
Maybe he wanted to get fired, so now he's done with that scheme.

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

Please remove my account

I'll play! Did you get fired because you used your work computer a non-work site, or did you get fired because your posts were mostly asking about sex in movies?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Yeah, this sounds kinda...implausible. But if you'd like to explain, please send me a message. Which would be the correct way to initiate anything like this, for future reference.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'll play! Did you get fired because you used your work computer a non-work site, or did you get fired because your posts were mostly asking about sex in movies?
Twist: Yoda is his employer and fired him for posting too little on MoFo.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Yeah, it's odd, to say the least.

It's not unusual for people who come here just to ask questions to feel some weird need to wipe any trace of the question afterwards. Some of them even just edit the original post so the question is gone after it's answered, which makes very little sense.

Sometimes I ask them why (especially since these threads occasionally help other people), and I'm genuinely unsure if I've ever heard a coherent explanation. Usually they just repeat the demand. My theory is that it's an irrational and compulsive need to "clean up" once they're "done," but they either don't realize/haven't thought about why they're asking, or they realize it's not really rational and don't want to say it.

Just delet it