Question to the jedi master

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Chris, I am sure you've been asked this before but I don't remember...

I've got my Time Zone set on GMT + 1.00 hour, which is the time zone I am actually in. But still the time shows GMT + 2.00 hours on posts and so on. I tried to correct this by changing the Time Zone setting to GMT Western Europe Time (GMT +/- 0.00 hours). But then it shows one hour before my time. Is there a way to get the real time?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Time...Time....

And now I have "Hazy Shade of Winter" playing in my head...

Time, time, time
See what's become of me
While I looked around
For my possibilities
I was so hard to please

Look around
Leaves are brown
And the sky
Is a hazy shade of winter

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm on western europe time and the time is correct.

May The Forks be With Us
Time!!! Who Has The Time To Argue About Time!!! I Mean Please Come On!!!!

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Sorry, didn't see this until just now.

Hmm...so it shows one hour too late, but when you try to offset this by one hour, it actually offsets by two? Just wanna make sure I have this straight.

I am having a nervous breakdance
To put it very simple, the GMT + 1.00 hour option (my time zone) does not really exist as an option for me. I mean, it exists as an option, but it shows the wrong time. When I try to correct it by choosing GMT time (western Europe time, London etc. etc.) I shows the correct time - if you live in London (which I am not). Like this post... It is posted around 2 pm in my time zone, but it shows as being posted around 3 pm. If I try to correct this by choosing the time zone that is one hour behind - it will show the post as being posted around 1 pm.

Use the force, Chris...