Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Memento is a great film. Haven't watched it in ages, and only saw it the once, but it's very impressive.

Currently watching ALien Resurrection.

Not exactly sure why, but there's nothingelse on and I have seen all my other DVDs too many time over the past few weeks.

Decided that after watching Resurrection I'd watch the full franchise. Just finished watching Alien, now starting Aliens and moving onto ALien 3 when this is done.

EDIT:

P.S It's currently 6:40am. Yes, I've been up all night watching movies.

just finished this one

and i have no idea what the hell i was watching. i have to turn to wiki to get an explanation. and yes, probably i have to read it zillion time to understand this one.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Just bought "Real Steel" and had to buy "The Town" again because I was half way through watching it the other night and the damn disc has a massive scratch on it from when I left it out the box.

I'm wacthing 2001:A Space Odessy whicth I think could become one of my favorites

Was going to watch Veronika Decides To Die on youtube since it's free to watch on there, but it's like 4:30am in the morning, too much for me. May have to pack it in.

^ Wow that's the most f'ed up movie I've seen in my life. Read the wiki synopsis and and you'll see why. Disgusting!

^ Wow that's the most f'ed up movie I've seen in my life. Read the wiki synopsis and and you'll see why. Disgusting!
****ed up but rather good. Didn't find it disgusting though, just sad to see the ill character going through what she does.

****ed up but rather good. Didn't find it disgusting though, just sad to see the ill character going through what she does.
The cutting of of the clit was pretty disgusting along with the handjob