ok i reely need help here...

Tools    

ok there is this gurl in my french class and im really into her...shes really beautiful and attractive and i want to ask her out but im like 90% sure she'll turn me down...and the fact that my last relation ended horribly...its was like a car bomb or sumthin...anyways any ideas as to wat i shud do..or any words to help build my confidence?

Originally Posted by Randal Graves
ok there is this gurl in my french class and im really into her...shes really beautiful and attractive and i want to ask her out but im like 90% sure she'll turn me down...and the fact that my last relation ended horribly...its was like a car bomb or sumthin...anyways any ideas as to wat i shud do..or any words to help build my confidence?
As the great god of Nuclear Warheads once said: "Just Do It!"

A man who does not risk making a fool of himself, is already a fool.
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

Originally Posted by Othelo
As the great god of Nuclear Warheads once said: "Just Do It!"

You don't have anything to loose If she says great, If she says it only means she is not attracted to you, not that you are ugly or something

ok i guess i shud ask her out...but how shud i do it??? just walk up to her and say sumthin or wat?

First, say somethign nice about her. Then talk to her a little, then ask.

ok ill try that on monday...if i have enuf guts lol...ill try...

thanks

Also, my two cents: be confident, even if you are not; it seems to help. Do not blame me if it does not though..... good luck.

any ideas wat i shud say to her?...im not good with women lol

so i shud just walk up to her and start talkin?

Originally Posted by 7thson
Be "fickle" and comment on what you think the best part of her is...do not hold back.
um... k nice rack!!!! NO DON'T!!!lol be different as much as woman like compliments we are attracted to confidence as well... just like men we do care about more than looks!!! or some of us anyways... if her nails are done compliment those we like when guys notice the little details. or I do anyways, lets me know he's paying attention to more than my... "BRAIN" yeah brain.... NEWAYZ good luck and if she isn't into you meh! her loss cause any guy willing to ask strangers how to treat me!! is definately a keeper!!! or at least worth another look!!! GOOD LUCK!

Originally Posted by Xui Wan
um... k nice rack!!!! NO DON'T!!!lol be different as much as woman like compliments we are attracted to confidence as well... just like men we do care about more than looks!!! or some of us anyways... if her nails are done compliment those we like when guys notice the little details. or I do anyways, lets me know he's paying attention to more than my... "BRAIN" yeah brain.... NEWAYZ good luck and if she isn't into you meh! her loss cause any guy willing to ask strangers how to treat me!! is definately a keeper!!! or at least worth another look!!! GOOD LUCK!
Well I certainly was not tyring to be sexual, I meant eyes, smile, sense of humor, etc...

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by 7thson
Well I certainly was not tyring to be sexual, I meant eyes, smile, sense of humor, etc...
you are a golden gem dahling! never change!

also, if you can manage it you should try to be funny. don't know about the girl in question, but i am soft on a guy that can make me laugh.

however don't make fun of her--that will undoubtedly backfire!

Hmm well I guess you are American I'm not sure how american girs are but here is a tip-less talking more listening it always does the trick and try to agree with everithing she says if you happen to go out on a date that is.If don't like what I said go watch Hitch

ok if i talk to her ill keep all that stuff in mind...thanks!