Bush Assassination

Tools    

Should be of interest to Americans as well as us Brits. On UK television, Channel 4 have commissioned a drama concerning the hypothetical situation of Bush being Assassanited and the possible events following that. It is slated to appear at the Toronto Film Festival too.
The link below covers all the details.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/31082006/32...ion-drama.html

That ought to be interesting....

I just know they're coming to kill me.
In the film, Bush is killed by a sniper, and the investigation quickly focuses on a Syrian-born man.
Why would they make it focus on the killer? I'd rather it document on how the American's would be effected by this and what the country would do in such a case, and keep the killer as a subplot. Not that I'm promoting this program, I just feel that it could be controversial for some wrong reasons, if it changes it focus to the killer instead of what an aftermath would be.

I'm sure the Bush administration will like this one...

I already know what would happen: The populations of both Canada and Mexico would decline.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by 7thson
I already know what would happen: The populations of both Canada and Mexico would decline.
With Dick "Mother****ing" Cheney next in line?
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Originally Posted by Godsend
With Dick "Mother****ing" Cheney next in line?

Hmmmm, I am tired of these MF'ing Dick Cheneys in my MF'ing country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 7thson
I highly doubt that. The fact of the matter is that very few Americans want or need or are willing to do the jobs Mexicans will. And why would anyone come to the US from Canada? To get a taste of our backwards ass medical priorities...phuleeese.

If you think the Bush administration gives one damn about the illegal immigrant problem you’re fooling yourself. The interests that keep him in office WANT and NEED illegals in this country to continue to flourish in a time when jobs are being offloaded overseas and every berry-picking, roof fixing, Wal-Mart working illegal keeps prices for the downsized gas gouged rest of us low.

As far as the film goes I have no interest in seeing a film about Bush being killed, not that I think its verboten, I just think its stupid and plays to the lowest common denominator.