New member! please restrain your excitement!

Tools    

rhymes with Goebbels
Hi,
I'm new here. i've been scouting out movie forums for quite a while and am just testing out the waters. So, yes, I'll do my best to avoid just lurking around.

Nice to meet you guys,
Emily

YAY!!!!!!!!!!
WELCOME

YAY!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!

Sorry I could not control my excitement...wait there is more....:

WELCOME

rhymes with Goebbels
haha, thankyou. You've seen right through my thinly veiled cry for attention. Please, someone hold me.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
*restrains*
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

gia
Nice To Meet You =)

The People's Republic of Clogher
100 posts already? I think you'll fit in just fine amongst the remnants of our dysfunctional MoFamily.

I must ask this, though. What's a Canadian doing with an obsession for Leeds?

Is it pocket-Ulsterman David Healy's fine goalscoring ratio for United?

Any excuse to print a photo of the proudest night I've spent at Windsor park...

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Tacitus
I think you'll fit in just fine amongst the remnants
Interesting, and fitting that you use the word remanants. I guess we're in a bit of a rebuilding period lately. nice to meet ya shirble I think you'll be a welcome addition to our community.

rhymes with Goebbels
Thanks guys, I'm very glad to be here

As far as Leeds goes, a good portion of my love is caused almost entirely by how hilariously underdog-ish they are, I have such a soft spot for them since their entire fall from grace. Honestly, I'm a bit torn between Spurs and Leeds, just because they're both pretty middling. So a lot of it is conscious avoidance of becoming a total glory hunter.

I'm still trying to get my head around Spurs, though, they seemed to be doing fairly well last year but the last game I saw they lost against a team with, what, two men or so down? Lame.

But Leeds deserves a good year, I think. I just want them to have a nice little premiership and get their spirits back up.

The other half is that my boyfriend is from Leeds so I'm utterly biased.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by 7thson
Exactly how does one qualify as a MOFO remanant?
Easy, you just need to be a broken shard of former glory.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by shirble

As far as Leeds goes, a good portion of my love is caused almost entirely by how hilariously underdog-ish they are, I have such a soft spot for them since their entire fall from grace.
Just how Leeds United managed to survive at all is a minor miracle. Replacing a chairman Hellbent on bankrupting the club (how much did he spend on goldfish again?) with one who's a complete nutjob is rather endearing, in a strange way...