Happy Birthday 7thson

Tools    

Happy Birthday

7thboy

Love you so much

Happy Birthday buddy. Gonna kick your monkey ass this year at fantasy football!

Happy Birthday 7thson!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Happy Birthday 7thson! Hope it's a great one!

Happy Birthday!

Thank you everyone - I had a small surprise party with hot-wings - was great as how i was expecting nothing. Thank you halfangel

Still 45 kinda sucks

I am having a nervous breakdance
A bit late, but happy birthday!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.