What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Sneezing.

Hay Fever's grand innit?

Originally Posted by Tacitus

You can light the fire at our next B.B.Q.

You ready? You look ready.
I'm sitting at my computer racking my brian at how long it'll take me to understand Windows Server 2003 to even a small bit. uh-Hu:
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I just heard about a coach at my high school. He killed his wife and then turned the gun on himself. I didn't know him but, that's just heart breaking.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by John McClane
I just heard about a coach at my high school. He killed his wife and then turned the gun on himself. I didn't know him but, that's just heart breaking.
Did they have any children together?

Right now? i'm testing the border between envy and anger

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Did they have any children together?
No, they didn't. At least I don't believe so. But the wife is survived by her parents who lived next door.

Welcome back nebbit. Did you have a good time?

I'm sitting here about ready to dig my brains out with a spoon because I got my server working half way and I can't figure out the rest.

Watching Catherine Bell from JAG and some dude get in on in the "bruch club" or whatever. It's pretty lame
And found he was eating his shoe.

thinking about a lot of old memories which is a bad idea, and now i'm depressed...

Originally Posted by Eyes
thinking about a lot of old memories which is a bad idea, and now i'm depressed...
Concentrate on the good ones and then you will feel better.

Actually the good memories hurt the most.....just saying........

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by nebbit
Nice to see your face here
Thanks kid, and likewise.

Anyway, the sun's out so I guess I'll go and do whatever normal people do on a Sunday - wander Zombie-like around a garden centre then get drunk in the Rugby club.*

*maybe the last bit's just peculiar to me...